Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Aarons, Emerson, Cash, Tete...

How about Nathan Ferguson (WBA), Guga (Atletico Mineiro), Diogo Dalot (United)

Thats if we go for a couple...could be some deals to be done in this market.
Dalot is another one who I'd think would be overpriced. Forgot about Tete, I don't mind him either.

I think thats not a bad idea to offer Kenny to Norwich + cash in a swap deal...could be a win/win for everyone.

Hickey at Hearts also a good shout to bring in to overtake Baines over the season.
Just had to look up Hickey. Looks decent for a 17/18 year old, two footed, can play both RB and LB and loves a cross field defence splitting pass. Purchase to loan out for more experience to take over the reigns for the 21/22 season, or keep around the squad to learn off of the older lads?

It's not really "mooted in the Echo"... they're reporting on the existence of a story from "Sport Mediaset".

Hardly a solid source.

the Echo isn’t even a newspaper. They just regurgitate other (in most cases comic book) rumours. That’s how bad it is. Imagine not having any news whatsoever and having to quote poor sources and convince people to part with money to read about it second hand. This is despite being the local based reporters. Joke

Just had to look up Hickey. Looks decent for a 17/18 year old, two footed, can play both RB and LB and loves a cross field defence splitting pass. Purchase to loan out for more experience to take over the reigns for the 21/22 season, or keep around the squad to learn off of the older lads?

Someone like him would be a smart buy to move past Baines this season.

We were apparently after an Italian youth international last summer as well at left back @Eggs may remember...

Youre disagreeing with all the stats, which bar one were shown in the article you linked.

His only weakness shown was in defensive aerial duels against overloading opposition players. Which at 5'10 and 20 years old he can develop.

You claim to have seen seen him play 20 games to assess that he "hasnt done well in maybe half".

This statement is unbelievable.

Almost as unbelievable as judging a player based on "aeriel duals"....

It's not a real thing.

Kean swap mooted for Lozano or Allan in the echo

I think swap deals are talked about a lot but rarely come off. When I have seen managers and agents talk about them they have said they are very complicated these days because of players image rights, clauses and bonuses and often deals get broken down into individual transfers instead.

Really like the look of that Mohamed Simakan at Strousberg

look really strong and fast, loves a good tackle, probably lacking in terms of final ball going forward but a unit of a defender and cb cover also... watching his highlights his explosiveness is on another level

Pellegrini on the other hand folds like paper any chance he gets, fantastic passing range on him but would be bambi on ice here in the prem i think

I am really hoping the Rabiot rumours to be true he is a cracking player, somebody that could revolutionise our midfield

Thats a previous issue...i wonder how they can keep FFP during this climate...

FFP was implemented to make sure clubs didnt overspend and thus cease to exist.

Never has it been more needed.

Ive seen a few people say UEFA would do it to help pump more money into the game, but clubs lacking money makes them need the money UEFA give them more.

Basically UEFA couldnt care less if all its clubs are skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.