Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a good area to aim at.

I just wouldnt ONLY sign a champiomship right back if Coleman was his backup.

Id probably try for Emerson/Aarons and Cash.
Only have to look at the likes of Deli Alli (and probs most of Wolves team) to know that players can jump up the leagues and make an impact. If you're good enough you're good enough. The key is having a good mix of players from different backgrounds and experiences. Although I think full back is probably one of the areas were you can take more of a risk on a signing from the lower leagues.

Only have to look at the likes of Deli Alli (and probs most of Wolves team) to know that players can jump up the leagues and make an impact. If you're good enough you're good enough. The key is having a good mix of players from different backgrounds and experiences. Although I think full back is probably one of the areas were you can take more of a risk on a signing from the lower leagues.

Id be happy to sign a left back from the championship knowing we had Digne there and they could compete...but right back i think we need a 1st choice and there has to be a lower level of risk otherwise as weve seen with Sidibe that will continue to be a weak link.

Why would we sign 2 RB though? seriously can we just not find one decent RB from somewhere, i find it hard to believe there isn't someone in world football that we can afford and can bring in.

Why would we sign 2 RB though? seriously can we just not find one decent RB from somewhere, i find it hard to believe there isn't someone in world football that we can afford and can bring in.

Lets say we signed a super right back...

He gets injured/suspended and we have Coleman as backup to come in. Hes only 31 but since the injury is not the same player and would mean that were a lot weaker there.

Also, hes picked up a few smaller injuries recently so could even be out himself.

If it was me, id be looking at a new RB + Cash is interesting also as he can cover left back as well with Baines being a ticking bomb until he falls off a cliff the same as many others before him.

1589884341968.png

Gabriel ON?!

Looking at his twitter, he’s liked a lot of Richarlison’s recent posts
Yeah it's a bit confusing tbh, the two are defo mates it seems, but even just a few weeks back he mentioned that he was looking to move to somewhere he could compete for trophies, although none of those type teams have been linked with him. We will just have to wait and see i reckon.

I think if you are looking at it from a budget perspective I think we need several players and even if we have a lot of money to spend compared to other sides, we will still have a budget. I wouldnt be happy if we spent £40m on Max Aarons and then couldn't afford a RW, DM, CB

I thought arrons has looked good could maybe offer jjk in the deal but agree 30 mill is far to much, i would like us to go for hickey at hearts who just got relegated for lb
I think if you are looking at it from a budget perspective I think we need several players and even if we have a lot of money to spend compared to other sides, we will still have a budget. I wouldnt be happy if we spent £40m on Max Aarons and then couldn't afford a RW, DM, CB

I think thats not a bad idea to offer Kenny to Norwich + cash in a swap deal...could be a win/win for everyone.

Hickey at Hearts also a good shout to bring in to overtake Baines over the season.

I think thats not a bad idea to offer Kenny to Norwich + cash in a swap deal...could be a win/win for everyone.

Hickey at Hearts also a good shout to bring in to overtake Baines over the season.
I haven’t seen any of the RB’s mentioned, well apart the odd small clip. But no one has mentioned Tete, who only has a year left, Lyon not in Europe next season either.

I haven’t seen any of the RB’s mentioned, well apart the odd small clip. But no one has mentioned Tete, who only has a year left, Lyon not in Europe next season either.
I've always like the idea of Emerson and that article has me looking into the Cash guy. Outside of that I'm not so sure, but a wildcard I like is Montiel from River.

So Aarons, Emerson, Cash, Tete...

How about Nathan Ferguson (WBA), Guga (Atletico Mineiro), Diogo Dalot (United)

Thats if we go for a couple...could be some deals to be done in this market.

Status
Not open for further replies.