Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you cant say the same about any other "top" country.

Sure the people from Malta dont have a great record in the English leagues, but they arent a historically talent producing country.

If you think Italian player, everybody will go to Zola, Ravenelli, 2 players in 25 years isnt a great record.

Anyway, I was just answering your question, I wasnt suggesting its a theory I buy into.

Think you are being very harsh on Michael Mifsud there...

Decent article about a few RBs we could target for any fellow stat nerds. If you aren't it has some names you can type into youtube or whatever.

The lad from Strasbourg is interesting and if Dortmund and RBL are actually scouting him then we definitely should be interested.
interesting the article writer goes for Cash over , the lad from Norwich who I think looks a cracker player.
Have watched Cash a few times looks decent at that level, but a bit rash in the tackle at times, but I like a player not afraid to get stuck in, don't think he is ready for the jump up just yet, but who knows till he gets the chance.

interesting the article writer goes for Cash over , the lad from Norwich who I think looks a cracker player.
Have watched Cash a few times looks decent at that level, but a bit rash in the tackle at times, but I like a player not afraid to get stuck in, don't think he is ready for the jump up just yet, but who knows till he gets the chance.
The issue with Aarons is always going to be the price. Norwich are quoting crazy figures. I also didn't like in that article how little in the way of interceptions and tackles he had considering he is in a team that defends a good deal. I know that you can be a good defender without much of that but I find it concerning.

The issue with Aarons is always going to be the price. Norwich are quoting crazy figures. I also didn't like in that article how little in the way of interceptions and tackles he had considering he is in a team that defends a good deal. I know that you can be a good defender without much of that but I find it concerning.
you are right about the price Norwich will want can't see us paying it.

Decent article about a few RBs we could target for any fellow stat nerds. If you aren't it has some names you can type into youtube or whatever.

The lad from Strasbourg is interesting and if Dortmund and RBL are actually scouting him then we definitely should be interested.
you are right about the price Norwich will want can't see us paying it.

Its Aarons or Emerson for me...banging that drum for a while now.

The writer is picking Cash over Aarons due to price alone. If were making a signing to go straight in as first choice you simply cant sign a championship player, its too big of a risk.

If we were signing 2 right backs then Aarons or Emerson + one of the other two is fine.

But at the moment it should be between those two.

Its Aarons or Emerson for me...banging that drum for a while now.

The writer is picking Cash over Aarons due to price alone. If were making a signing to go straight in as first choice you simply cant sign a championship player, its too big of a risk.

If we were signing 2 right backs then Aarons or Emerson + one of the other two is fine.

But at the moment it should be between those two.
Aarons practically is a championship player. He's got like 20 PL games and hasn't done well in more than maybe half. For triple the price no way.

Aarons practically is a championship player. He's got like 20 PL games and hasn't done well in more than maybe half. For triple the price no way.

Youre disagreeing with all the stats, which bar one were shown in the article you linked.

His only weakness shown was in defensive aerial duels against overloading opposition players. Which at 5'10 and 20 years old he can develop.

You claim to have seen seen him play 20 games to assess that he "hasnt done well in maybe half".

This statement is unbelievable.

Youre disagreeing with all the stats, which bar one were shown in the article you linked.

His only weakness shown was in defensive aerial duels against overloading opposition players. Which at 5'10 and 20 years old he can develop.

You claim to have seen seen him play 20 games to assess that he "hasnt done well in maybe half".

This statement is unbelievable.
I don't claim to have watched 20 games. In fact the games I've seen him play he hasn't done well in all of them.

The stats show a good attacking player and a bad defending player, but I honestly don't think stats for defenders say much. So I will take that he's good going forward, but not sure about the other half.

Regardless of all that I still think the price they want is exuberant, and I've been pretty consistent about that when Aarons comes up since the first time 30m was reported. I struggle to see how there couldn't possibly be better for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.