Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't claim to have watched 20 games. In fact the games I've seen him play he hasn't done well in all of them.

The stats show a good attacking player and a bad defending player, but I honestly don't think stats for defenders say much. So I will take that he's good going forward, but not sure about the other half.

Regardless of all that I still think the price they want is exuberant, and I've been pretty consistent about that when Aarons comes up since the first time 30m was reported. I struggle to see how there couldn't possibly be better for cheaper.

Aint having Aarons or that Emerson fella, Sidney is better than both.

We will get a RB that defends.

But you cant say the same about any other "top" country.

Sure the people from Malta dont have a great record in the English leagues, but they arent a historically talent producing country.

If you think Italian player, everybody will go to Zola, Ravenelli, 2 players in 25 years isnt a great record.

Anyway, I was just answering your question, I wasnt suggesting its a theory I buy into.

I agree with this.

i love Italian footy, but very few come out of Italy and do well.

You will always have a few that do, but most dont. Not just the prem, its Spain and Germany. Not many move out of Italy and thrive on the pitch.

interesting the article writer goes for Cash over , the lad from Norwich who I think looks a cracker player.
Have watched Cash a few times looks decent at that level, but a bit rash in the tackle at times, but I like a player not afraid to get stuck in, don't think he is ready for the jump up just yet, but who knows till he gets the chance.
Its Aarons or Emerson for me...banging that drum for a while now.

The writer is picking Cash over Aarons due to price alone. If were making a signing to go straight in as first choice you simply cant sign a championship player, its too big of a risk.

If we were signing 2 right backs then Aarons or Emerson + one of the other two is fine.

But at the moment it should be between those two.

I didn't see a lot of the championship last season but I've watched a few highlights videos of Matty Cash, I don't think he'd have a problem with the physical side of the game in the PL, he's quick and loves a tackle but what really stood out for me was his ability to cross and shoot with either foot, not many players can do that, would be a nightmare to defend against, I think he'd be a good signing, can play left back as well.

Its Aarons or Emerson for me...banging that drum for a while now.

The writer is picking Cash over Aarons due to price alone. If were making a signing to go straight in as first choice you simply cant sign a championship player, its too big of a risk.

If we were signing 2 right backs then Aarons or Emerson + one of the other two is fine.

But at the moment it should be between those two.

I think people can be really snobbish when it comes to the championship. For me that league is a higher consistent level than most of the European leagues. Other than the champions league teams in Italy, France, Germany and Holland the rest of the sides are league 1 level. I also think Championship players can settle quicker into the Premier league.

If his name was Mateo Van De Cash and played for Hoffenheim, people would think he was boss

I think people can be really snobbish when it comes to the championship. For me that league is a higher consistent level than most of the European leagues. Other than the champions league teams in Italy, France, Germany and Holland the rest of the sides are league 1 level. I also think Championship players can settle quicker into the Premier league.

If his name was Mateo Van De Cash and played for Hoffenheim, people would think he was boss

I think its a good area to aim at.

I just wouldnt ONLY sign a champiomship right back if Coleman was his backup.

Id probably try for Emerson/Aarons and Cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.