Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the PL wont be looking to closely at our increased training ground naming right deals or our USM option on first refusal to stadium naming rights now.

Probably hoping to get as much money into clubs as they can.

Yes, I think thats true. They now have far bigger priorities than snooping on people for gaining sponsorships.

We might be able to bring someone new in, but we have no chance of selling him when he is on 90k a week.
That's fine. We need a backup still.

And honestly there is nothing wrong with having no clear cut number one keeper. Make them play well or get benched like everyone else.

That's fine. We need a backup still.

And honestly there is nothing wrong with having no clear cut number one keeper. Make them play well or get benched like everyone else.

A 90k a week substitute goalkeeper is extremely expensive. Too expensive for Everton, imo.

Confirmation that lots of teams are expecting an odd Summer: https://rblive.de/corona/mintzlaff-...ht-auch-vor-red-bull-konzern-nicht-halt-12594

Rangnick said this also:

Ralf Rangnick: "After Corona, it depends what Leipzig or Salzburg do"
Red Bull football consultant Ralf Rangnick had argued very similarly in an interview with the Mitteldeutsche Zeitung (MZ +) . “The football industry will have to do business more judiciously. I think that for many clubs in Corona it will be important to do what Leipzig or Salzburg do, for example: to develop young, aspiring players into top players, ”said the 61-year-old. “The times when you simply choose players from the scouting catalog and buy expensive are probably over. Only very few clubs can operate in this way. ”

Confirmation that lots of teams are expecting an odd Summer: https://rblive.de/corona/mintzlaff-...ht-auch-vor-red-bull-konzern-nicht-halt-12594

Rangnick said this also:

Ralf Rangnick: "After Corona, it depends what Leipzig or Salzburg do"
Red Bull football consultant Ralf Rangnick had argued very similarly in an interview with the Mitteldeutsche Zeitung (MZ +) . “The football industry will have to do business more judiciously. I think that for many clubs in Corona it will be important to do what Leipzig or Salzburg do, for example: to develop young, aspiring players into top players, ”said the 61-year-old. “The times when you simply choose players from the scouting catalog and buy expensive are probably over. Only very few clubs can operate in this way. ”

But lots of teams, including the RB teams need to sell players to sustain their back office operations and wage bills. If clubs can no longer afford to buy, and teams need to sell more to make up the short fall, then prices will plummet.

Status
Not open for further replies.