Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In news today Man U want the season to proceed to a finish, wonder why. Is it because they are desperate to get into top four and are leading the chase for Man City's appeal to be kicked out?

People need to stop with the “just give them the title” shouts: Liverpool getting another title away from us is never a good thing in any world, especially when it would be a “title based on probability.”

We’re not catching them up though are we? I’d laugh my head off if their first title in 30 years was a token gesture out of pity, it’d be a never ending source of banter.

This was popular last season
Held over by popular demend for yet another season
...and here's what you could've won.

Quite possibly, leaning to probably at this stage. If you click back through the thread you won't see me suggest at any point they will definitely go ahead.

All I have said is voiding comes with it's complications, as does trying to continue indefinitely. The whole point is no easy answer and when you see the likes of the Barca players refusing to match an agreed paycut while football is suspended it seems legal avenues will be inevitable not matter what route. Continuing, voiding, freezing the table (top 4 is top4, relegation is relegation etc) will all lead to legal disputes

if you argue tho for more reasons why it should go ahead than voided that’s why people have they’re opinions mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.