Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember football . meeting for a pint With unrealistic but never diminished hope , being insanely excited and happy listening to that song play as they came out , watching fellas in blue let me down and disappoint before getting angry then repeating the beer thing again and after a rant finding the unrealistic hope arriving again .

feels like a long time ago already
If this continues and they play the remaining games behind closed doors would anyone be actually arsed about the results? I know I wouldn’t.

If this continues and they play the remaining games behind closed doors would anyone be actually arsed about the results? I know I wouldn’t.

nope and anyway I just don’t think it’s practical with the risk of crowds outside , medical implications to players ,potential drain on Health resources not to Mention Roy hodgson is told to isolate . Can’t see it personally

Last few days I think, was dead set against Liverpool being given the league, now I'm not bothered at all, in fact don't play anymore football until it's sorted, rather give them it and finish in the positions we are.

let them have it if they want it , their grubby desire for it does them zero credit . A lot of very passionate reds I know have frankly put it out of their minds .

let them have it if they want it , their grubby desire for it does them zero credit . A lot of very passionate reds I know have frankly put it out of their minds .
They ain't getting it. Great seeing their faces when you ask them in work how many years is it since they won the league. Cue abuse and scrunched faces ha

I bumped into an old neighbour who claims to be one in our local Tesco yesterday morning! "It's so unfair etc etc", "all we need is two more games, then they have to give it to us", "why can't we play our games behind closed doors"!

There's more important things going on in the world at the moment my friend! :rant: :rant: :rant:

What world do you live in Harry?

i know it shocked me , not all by the way but a couple of match going reds I know have been commenting that’s it’s not something to deal with now . That’s not to say I haven’t been aware of the usual blerts and their grubby desire to climb over the sick , jobless and homeless for their trophy .

Status
Not open for further replies.