Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the FL are going to restart at end of April and play to end of June does that mean all the other divisions as well?

I do not think they are being realistic, what of the finances of some clubs is the FL going to help them or let them sink?

What about the transfer window when does that open and close?

I think there's a strong possibility we'll see a cancellation of most fixtures in the International calendar, particularly non-competitive ones. The club Football schedule will need to be prioritised to ensure that next season starts and finishes within a reasonable time frame, if they cancel most international breaks throughout the season, that will allow for more club games to be played.

However, as has been said multiple times, this current season is just as important as the next, which is why the PL and other leagues are prioritising finishing the leagues when it's safe to do so.
Only on RAWK and sky news
With very few exceptions (yes @havrey0123 and @radiostar ,I am looking at you )no one here gives a toss
All I’m saying, is that there’s more important things than football at the moment.

Reds and blues should be uniting in a common cause a la Hillsborough and food banks.

So the FL are going to restart at end of April and play to end of June does that mean all the other divisions as well?

I do not think they are being realistic, what of the finances of some clubs is the FL going to help them or let them sink?

What about the transfer window when does that open and close?

We won't be playing Football again in April or May

They can say whatever they want. It ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.