Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone can read this now, the Athletic has dropped their pay wall for 3 months

I said this from the off.

Money will rule the day. They will finish the season by awarding the title to Liverpool with no relegation.

The majority of the clubs will agree to this so they don't have to pay the money back.

its all a game. They have to be seen to be conservative as well as concerned. They cant make a decision now to cancel the season, but will wait until later when its inevitable.
they have to leave the option open to play it before June end, it would be a bit premature to cancel it now but I can't see us getting finished by then. It will be cancelled and a late start to next season too

Just a quick mention for The Malt Shovel in Neston. It is closing tonight because of this dreadful C19. But it has announced on FB that they will be providing packed lunches for kids that need them. Fantastic effort by Lyndsey and shows the importance of community pubs

I want to see football people and organisations donating money at times like these but all the stories coming out just show how greedy and money hungry the whole cartel is.
I saw Ibra donated 100k to the city of Milan where he's played for both clubs. A week's wages from one of the games richest ever players.

Poor @matty1878 - he had the lube and spare sock at the ready, waiting for his missus to go visit her relatives before flopping onto the couch and knocking one out to pictures of Andy Robertson's grid after being told the league had been voided only for Big Red to only go and be gifted it - poor sod lol

Hahahhahahahah @matty1878 he's got you spot on here tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.