2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him. He saved us after Koeman brought him back, I won't forget that. He's gone on loans already during this contract, he's not got long left on it so I don't see much problem with him seeing it out for a few months.
Plus the only clubs that were interested were lower division clubs

If it was a top division club in a foreign country I’d understand the abuse but abusing him cos he won’t join Ipswich or hull or whoever it was on loan is absurd

Plus the only clubs that were interested were lower division clubs

If it was a top division club in a foreign country I’d understand the abuse but abusing him cos he won’t join Ipswich or hull or whoever it was on loan is absurd
I think it has to do with principle of him rather sitting on the bench, gathering a pay check (Which we would all love to do) and not wanting to challenge for a starting gig somewhere else which in the long run would help him come this summer. Nobody is going to want the bum or pay him what he wants if he has nothing to show for. Hes just an absolute wank

I think it has to do with principle of him rather sitting on the bench, gathering a pay check (Which we would all love to do) and not wanting to challenge for a starting gig somewhere else which in the long run would help him come this summer. Nobody is going to want the bum or pay him what he wants if he has nothing to show for. Hes just an absolute wank
Tbh it’s the luxury that comes with football unfortunately

Look at Rodwell at Sunderland nice cushy contract on 50k a week or whatever in division 1

Everyone pleading with him to join another club but if he did he would get what 10-15k a week at best

Makes no financial sense for him to do so

Are morals and doing the right thing worth losing 2-3 mil a year in income

Niasse would be in the same boat

He will be on half what he earns now or less if he moved clubs

For an economic point of view there is no reason for him to leave

When he is out of contract he is free to do whatever he wants and join whatever club he wants knowing he will be on a pittance

He might simply want to play for the world's best manager for a few months rather than whoever is in charge of a loan club.

Why in the world have club allowed him a break, he has been on holiday for months. I would have thought the club would have kept some players back.

Again he would be getting paid the same amount of money regardless of him staying here or going on loan.

Also worth mentioning that he was in the match day squad when the loan offers came in and Ancelotti said he had no issues with him and was happy to use him if need be.

Why in the world have club allowed him a break, he has been on holiday for months. I would have thought the club would have kept some players back.

He played like 2 weeks or so ago.

I dont think they have any right to stop players going away, the break is enforced.

Again he would be getting paid the same amount of money regardless of him staying here or going on loan.

Also worth mentioning that he was in the match day squad when the loan offers came in and Ancelotti said he had no issues with him and was happy to use him if need be.
Well of course he cant say how he really feels about him. He wouldnt come out and say, "Oh hes a giant turd and useful as garbage." Its just understood... but I do understand where you are coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.