2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.It's worth noting their scoring records in the league have been pretty similar over a long period. I think Rashford is more eye catching in what he can do, I would agree with that, and is more of a "natural" easy on the eye footballer. I would counter by saying though, had he been playing under Allardyce or Silva teams, serviced by some of the rubbish we've had I don't think he'd have looked half the player he has.

to be fair mate he's playing under ole at the minute who is dreadful haha

I see.

But even there: how has Ferguson (who was dominant in the air and aggressive) impacted on this player? DCL is so timid in aerial duels.

well unless im making this up im sure Dom has said before Ferguson has done good work with him,

and im sure whoever left the original comment probably just meant the fact he went with 2 up top, hes been much better since he has had a partner, which Carlo has given him but Duncan started.....no more no less than that i assume

If DCL gets to 15-20 league goals this season, having originally been signed for a couple of mill at most, then it is excellent news considering the huge sums of money we have spent on players who have barely played for the club and performed badly when they have.
Great chance for 15 as he has that goal poacher look about him now. Bit unlucky on the Richarlison headed rebound but he was in a good place to slot it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.