2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we basically decided not to have the ball he was ok on the right away to Leicester. And the one game he played #10 for 90 minutes the striker was far from isolated.

My guess is he will get a chance fairly soon after returning but probably as a replacement for Bernard or Walcott because the formation shouldn't be touched right now. I think a formation with him and Bernard as wingers but a lot of license to drift around while Sidibe and Digne hold the width has potential. At least as much as our current squad can have.

I think he'll quite suit the new system which has the wingers cutting inside. Especially with Richarlison or Kean in front of him.

I think we may have bought a player who isn’t as good as our current wingers and is better through the centre but now with the new regime won’t be played there. We do need depth but he was certainly some expensive depth

I think he'll quite suit the new system which has the wingers cutting inside. Especially with Richarlison or Kean in front of him.
Yeah I agree. I think he's a more adaptable player than people realize but the one type of system that wouldn't suit him is a standard 4-4-2 where he's supposed to play like an old fashioned winger and that's what Dunc had him doing the last time he played. He will do better in a team with an actual attacking structure.

It’s less than 15 minutes in and I already want him off.

He literally has no clue where he’s supposed to be on the pitch.

Its embarrassing being him.

Status
Not open for further replies.