Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lejeune just said in his interview we dropped off at the end so they took advantage of that

It’s constantly been our biggest weakness that we always drop off in periods during games and invite pressure for no apparent reason

Stopped watching after the FA Cup farce, but felt a need to comment having seen the score.

This tonight sums up this god-awful sport.

This is not Everton FC. It is a bunch of overpaid, half-arsed mercenaries who need binning asap.

Don't dwell on any of it. The season is over.
I await a huge cull in the summer and massive investment in quality.
Exactly is that with this team cant wait to have players with winning mentality

Inappropriate Language
EO1cvHKX4AAr45e.jpg:large

I actually laughed out loud. What the actual [Poor language removed] is Pickford doing?

He is a abysmal at every aspect other than shot stopping. Cant catch a cross, positioning awful, never comes out when he should, does when he should not. I am all for inclusivity but he is not mentally able to do his job.

He did all of that just fine tonight so you're chatting crap.

In the last two minutes they all get it massively, horridly wrong. But can't see why - in this particular scenario - Pickford is getting any more blame than the others, or Ancelotti, who should know better.

He's still got a huge amount of work to do to get back in the good books but he looked shockingly like an actual footballer for a spell in the second half. Always making himself available and some very good passing. Delph impressed as well.

Concentrating on the positives 'cos that was some next level weirdness in those final two minutes. In a way it helps in that it shows the weaknesses in the squad and hopefully ensures that cracks aren't papered over.

Oh hes rubbish. But fairs, fair he played well tonight. I would still sell him for some training bibs and a bag of mitre deltas tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.