January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the same Norwhich players who have amassed a whopping 14 points so far this season and sit rock bottom of the league and are almost certain to go down?

It’s a hard pass on any of their players from me.

Got enough turd in our squad without taking on any more wasters for big money.

Same could be aimed at Grealish and he’s definitely good enough for us.

Same could be aimed at Grealish and he’s definitely good enough for us.
Just my opinion but there's a level of quality in Grealish that stands out that I've never seen from any of the Norwich players. The fact that we can name Grealish as the guy to get from Villa while Norwich have a list of names like Cantwell, Buendia, Godfrey, Aarons etc. is telling.

Send me pics.

New centre mid partnership, Carlos.

Just my opinion but there's a level of quality in Grealish that stands out that I've never seen from any of the Norwich players. The fact that we can name Grealish as the guy to get from Villa while Norwich have a list of names like Cantwell, Buendia, Godfrey, Aarons etc. is telling.

Is telling that Norwich have better players than Villa? There’s a few I’d take from Villa he’s just the standout.

Is telling that Norwich have better players than Villa? There’s a few I’d take from Villa he’s just the standout.
No it's telling that on Villa there's one player who stands out as quality while at Norwich there are 8 "quality" players in a terrible team. Leads me to believe none of them actually are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.