January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could easily punt Martina to anybody outside the European places in the Eredivisie for a couple mil.
Niasse and Martina are, in effect, free agents now and able to talk to any prospective new employer.
The chances of us getting a fee for one, either or both this month are negligible due to their current wages with us.
Chances are both will happily sit out and take the money till the end of their Everton contracts.

Niasse and Martina are, in effect, free agents now and able to talk to any prospective new employer.
The chances of us getting a fee for one, either or both this month are negligible due to their current wages with us.
Chances are both will happily sit out and take the money till the end of their Everton contracts.
Maybe they will agree to let them go now.. that’s if they can find places to go

Amazing player. So rare to find somebody like him in the game. Every bit as good as the fella from Chelsea whose name I cannot remember. Kante, that's it. Easily as good as him. Never known a player for us to have an engine on him like Gana, and so down to earth and personable too, was always going to be a popular fella in his next club. He was like puttjng a Rolls Royce engine inside a Citroen Saxo when he was playing for us.
It makes me smile and breaks my heart every time he instagrams about Everton and our players

Status
Not open for further replies.