January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked the hypothetical question “if Barkley was available would you have him back (I think a loan was mentioned) ?

How has that been turned into
“Let’s get Barkley back”

Honestly we have some of the most knobhead fans out there lol
The fanbase is loopy, I’m convinced of it. It’s like when we’re lazily linked to a crap player and people still argue about it long after the link has been debunked.

Cenzig Under is a much better fit than Everton Soares for the right midfield hole that Carlo wants to fill. I really hope we can get him. Someone said he has fallen out with the Roma coach too.
He's a very average player, he's not fallen out with the coach either and given the bad injury to Zaniolo I'd be surprised if he's allowed leave this window.

The fanbase is loopy, I’m convinced of it. It’s like when we’re lazily linked to a crap player and people still argue about it long after the link has been debunked.
There is an 8 page thread on John Stones??? We were still running the Moyes thread a week or so after he had sighed for WHam! I sometimes think this forum is a wormhole to the bizarro dimension, a place where Dave takes the Dormammu role :)
never change though lads ;)

There is an 8 page thread on John Stones??? We were still running the Moyes thread a week or so after he had sighed for WHam! I sometimes think this forum is a wormhole to the bizarro dimension, a place where Dave takes the Dormammu role :)
never change though lads ;)
I’m convinced you can do it with a player who’s long retired. Might start a thread saying we’re interested in Kenwyne Jones or something.

I'll tell you what, once Gomes and Gbamin are fit, plus we add a centre half and another striker to the squad, we have the potential to be a decent side once again. Especially good given that literally all of Chelsea, United, Spurs and Arsenal are almost as bad as we currently are.

Thanks for the info. He has been great when I have watched him but his injuries are an issue.
I've only seen them playing a couple of times this season but he's never really impressed on any occasion, especially Sunday when he came on for Zaniolo and proceeded to hide for the rest of the game, good age, and we're shy left footed attacking players but I'm not sure he's the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.