January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting bladdered and...well...other things.

Fair doos. I'll be frank, when I first saw you put him and Baines were bad apples I thought it very odd. Somebody mentioned the exact same thing to me about 18 months ago though. They just said there were two bad apples and I'd be surprised who. I kind of went through the list of names, Schneiderlin, Mirallas etc, and it was those two names. Odd really, and I was surprised.

Fair doos. I'll be frank, when I first saw you put him and Baines were bad apples I thought it very odd. Somebody mentioned the exact same thing to me about 18 months ago though. They just said there were two bad apples and I'd be surprised who. I kind of went through the list of names, Schneiderlin, Mirallas etc, and it was those two names. Odd really, and I was surprised.

I heard there were 4 really bad Apple's in the squad at one time - Williams, Lookman, Schneiderlin and mirallas

Plain as a pikestaff.

Couple of wronguns.

We've seen the damage today that this dressing room can inflict. To have the chutzpah to try it on with a managerial legend is breathtaking though. Even I didn't think they could be so hard faced.

Get shut of the 'senior players', whomever they may be.

Would never have Barkley back here
Thinks he’s better than what he is

Also done the club out of 20 million whilst being sly and negotiating with Chelsea so they paid us a lower fee
Also when he broke his leg (playing for England may I add) His career was in jeopardy
Everton stuck by him and got him back on the pitch after a long time out
Very loyal wasn’t he?
Can’t believe anybody wanting this idiot back

McCarthy is one of the most under-rated players we've had. He was immense up until his injury; and basically finished thereafter.

We ruined him, it’s a huge blight on that time at the club. Imagine his worth to the squad right now, even just hanging onto him this year, worth 10 Schneiderlins.

Doing well at Palace, 15 appearances via a slow build up, started the last two.

I’d take Gueye and McCarthy midfield right now for the rest of the season rather then what we have seen this season.

Talk about Squad self abuse.

We ruined him, it’s a huge blight on that time at the club. Imagine his worth to the squad right now, even just hanging onto him this year, worth 10 Schneiderlins.

Doing well at Palace, 15 appearances via a slow build up, started the last two.
I must say, Martinez was personally resposible for that. Sent him back in way too early on a couple of occasions.

I must say, Martinez was personally resposible for that. Sent him back in way too early on a couple of occasions.

He did, he was that important though, hard to believe.

It continued on through the first season under Koeman, ongoing pain killing injections and Ireland running the guts out of him as well during his rehab and recovery.

You can understand why footballers are sometimes fickle, when you see what’s happened to Jimmy.

"I'll be Frank" careful or you'll get a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.