January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd defo have him back. Whether he would come back or if we would pay the money for I'm unsure. But for me he's better than any midfielder we have now including the god Gomes
He had a very decent season under RM and then under Koeman.

His time here was mostly good, but needed to be more consistent.

He gets in this current Everton midfield straight away.

Correct Dave, needed to work on his decision making as well as would often fail to make a pass that could lead to a goal or possibility.

Everything good about Barkley when he was here has been coached out of him at Chelsea.

He has gone like so many other english midfielders, just another crab who cares more about getting smashed with his mates and acting the goat then fullfiling his potential.

If he came here he'd be nothing but poison to the dressing room.

Correct Dave, needed to work on his decision making as well as would often fail to make a pass that could lead to a goal or possibility.
Yes, that was a massive flaw. You have to protect the ball if you're playing centrally even more than out wide. Lethal in this league to turn the ball over there.

Everything good about Barkley when he was here has been coached out of him at Chelsea.

He has gone like so many other english midfielders, just another crab who cares more about getting smashed with his mates and acting the goat then fullfiling his potential.

If he came here he'd be nothing but poison to the dressing room.
I dont think he was the instigator of anything here. Not so far as I'm aware. Jagielka was a poor role model for him I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.