2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am done. That’s not a rivalry, it reminds me of years ago at Wimbledon Roddick got beat by federer and sue barker said to roddick that they’re creating a great rivalry, and roddick said “well for it to be a rivalry am gonna have to win some matches.” The same applies here. We haven’t won at Anfield this millennium. We haven’t won ANY derby since 2010. This century Liverpool have played more European finals than Everton have won derbies. This century. Think about that. Done.

This is a hell of a post. Should be pinned to the top of every Everton v Liverpool match thread from here on out.

We have DoF who cant do it thiugh....he's merely added to that trash.
Brands didn't sign any of those listed drossers. His buys have been the only positive thing, even if a few are under performing (Mina. Sidibe), injured (Gomes, Gbamin) or made of clay (Bernard, Delph). They would be the last to be turfed out.

Am done. That’s not a rivalry, it reminds me of years ago at Wimbledon Roddick got beat by federer and sue barker said to roddick that they’re creating a great rivalry, and roddick said “well for it to be a rivalry am gonna have to win some matches.” The same applies here. We haven’t won at Anfield this millennium. We haven’t won ANY derby since 2010. This century Liverpool have played more European finals than Everton have won derbies. This century. Think about that. Done.
You're emotional. I get it. The statistics are damning. But to say you're done! Cmon. It's not like we have a choice when it runs in ur blood! Go take a drink. Sleep it off. Tom you dust urself off and face the music at work...

We r Everton. COYB

Brands didn't sign any of those listed drossers. His buys have been the only positive thing, even if a few are under performing (Mina. Sidibe), injured (Gomes, Gbamin) or made of clay (Bernard, Delph). They would be the last to be turfed out.
Please.

I'm absolutely buzzing he is here.

BUT...

You know the doubts that people had. Y'know, those journos who suggested maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite the right fit? Yet everyone jumps down their throats?

We can all rightly blame the gutless players and Ancelotti sure didn't tell them to perform like they did.

But he got it massively wrong today. From the line up to the subs to the in-game tactics.

Doesn't mean I'm turning on him already. But there were doubts - and reasonable ones. I think in the last two games - games which on form and all things considered with today's Liverpool team, we should reasonably be getting stuff out of - we've got nothing.

Yeh, I'm glad it's shown how bad the squad is (Marcel Brands, you're a lucky boy) and the players in general being craphouses. But doesn't excuse a manager who has won everything in the game not seeing simple stuff, either.

I watched this video after Burnley game. There were lots of similarities how Napoli tries to play in the clip and how we tried to play against Burnley. After Burnley game however it hasnt come off. Players taking too many touches. Buildup play is unbelievable slow. DCL cant control long balls and midfield loose possession when under minimal pressure. Players basically stop the ball when they receive it. Take ten touches while wondering where they were supposed to pass it. And eventually pass it all the way back to Pickford who punts it over the side line or to the oppositions keeper

Please please please for the love of god.

The season is over now. Nothing to play for but arbitrary places on a table.

Show us that you respect the fans enough to know that simply going on a good end of season run like last year is not enough. Nothing that we can do this season will avenge this horrible embarrassment to liverpool U18's.

Not one of those players should be even in the squad for the rest of the season. I'd honestly rather us play our tosh and second string for the rest of the season to show these horrible wasters that their cowardice won't be tolerated any more.

If they respect the fans they will. But I'm not holding my breath.

Apologies for the cringe, am properly frothing at the mouth here.

I'm absolutely buzzing he is here.

BUT...

You know the doubts that people had. Y'know, those journos who suggested maybe, just maybe, he wasn't quite the right fit? Yet everyone jumps down their throats?

We can all rightly blame the gutless players and Ancelotti sure didn't tell them to perform like they did.

But he got it massively wrong today. From the line up to the subs to the in-game tactics.

Doesn't mean I'm turning on him already. But there were doubts - and reasonable ones. I think in the last two games - games which on form and all things considered with today's Liverpool team, we should reasonably be getting stuff out of - we've got nothing.

Yeh, I'm glad it's shown how bad the squad is (Marcel Brands, you're a lucky boy) and the players in general being craphouses. But doesn't excuse a manager who has won everything in the game not seeing simple stuff, either.
He can’t take any blame, that team cost a fortune and they can’t even pass to each other, let alone attack. Needs serious work

Status
Not open for further replies.