Media attitude towards Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He seems sound to be a honest.
Don't believe all you see and hear. I thought the same as you, up until the last Prem game that he was with the commentator (Maybe Leics v RS.), he was
as biased as arseholes McAteer & Aldridge (Such a knowledgeable pair).

It has certianly got under the medias skin, I'm a bit surprised at the negativity, if ever proof were needed that the elite want to stay as the elite, it has been this episode.

It's almost like they forget where Chelsea and City came from before billionaires took over in a time when they could spend what they wanted. That got stopped which has given a huge unfair advantage to Chelsea and City as other teams can't do what they did in an attempt to catch up.

On Talksport last night they had a guy from the racing post and he said it’s a top 6/7 with Leicester and Danny Kelly said not Everton? An he said no.. Alright Leicester have won the league and doing well this year but every other season we finished above them

It has certianly got under the medias skin, I'm a bit surprised at the negativity, if ever proof were needed that the elite want to stay as the elite, it has been this episode.

It's almost like they forget where Chelsea and City came from before billionaires took over in a time when they could spend what they wanted. That got stopped which has given a huge unfair advantage to Chelsea and City as other teams can't do what they did in an attempt to catch up.
There still talking about us staying up and not gonna trouble the top guys.. it’s 6 points.. like they only have a table which has the top 6
RS
Leicester
city
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs
Arsenal

anyone in between doesn’t count

There still talking about us staying up and not gonna trouble the top guys.. it’s 6 points.. like they only have a table which has the top 6
RS
Leicester
city
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs
Arsenal

anyone in between doesn’t count

That's it there's 13 teams who have the actual cheek of being in the premier league and they must know their place, unless they're from London and then welcome to the club boys.

That's it there's 13 teams who have the actual cheek of being in the premier league and they must know their place, unless they're from London and then welcome to the club boys.
an everything is based on this season not the last 25 years.
Newcastle and West Ham are around Everton size They claim .. they have both been relegated in the last 10 years and combined don’t have the same success as us.
Leicester are apparently a bigger club yet they spent the majority of there existence in the lower leagues

an everything is based on this season not the last 25 years.
Newcastle and West Ham are around Everton size They claim .. they have both been relegated in the last 10 years and combined don’t have the same success as us.
Leicester are apparently a bigger club yet they spent the majority of there existence in the lower leagues

Don't forget the new fanboys favourite Wolves, media love them, really weird how almost to a man/woman they don't want us to get back where we always have been up until the Premier League era and that's at the top table.

Don't forget the new fanboys favourite Wolves, media love them, really weird how almost to a man/woman they don't want us to get back where we always have been up until the Premier League era and that's at the top table.
Yeah Wolves who aren't doing anything dodgy at all with recruitment ,having a fantastic season(we are 5 points behind). They went on about how great they where against City, which was a great result but City spent 75 minutes with 10 men

Basically anyone but Everton. In Carlo presser today I’m sure they ask AGAIN why he has come here

If for one minute we take off our blue tinted specs we’ll realise we haven’t done anything in the recent to medium term passed to be considered a top club. The only way we’ll earn respect is to break through the ceiling... we have been called out every year as potential party breakers but never do it... can’t blame the press for not believing... it’s up to our players and manager to earn the right to be invited to the sky fans club.

The media can dislike us all they want because it’s not going to stop us moving forward. We’ve got the money, we’ve got the stadium on the way and we’re now starting to attract the best.

Suck it up.

We hope haha, The Evertonian in me won't let me dream to big, we'll only get kicked in the nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.