Media attitude towards Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Why do they seemingly want us to stay in our place and be happy with 17th to 8th.. we are about to hire one of the most decorated managers in the world and we're told it's not the right fit and mentioning Howe as a better alternative. Sickens me hole.

The media aren't too bad really. The real stirrers are the masquerading kopites on here.

what I find weird is the RS I know , most of whom actually go the game , have actually been pretty sound about it respecting his record and saying what a good appointment it is . It’s only the online weirdos , mostly from Bergen or Plymouth who’ve been to anfield less than me who seem so odd about it .

what I find weird is the RS I know , most of whom actually go the game , have actually been pretty sound about it respecting his record and saying what a good appointment it is . It’s only the online weirdos , mostly from Bergen or Plymouth who’ve been to anfield less than me who seem so odd about it .
True dat.

Listened to the guardian football weekly tonight. Starts with 20 min praising every aspect of Liverpool, even calling the world World Cup a ‘storied and prestigious competition’. They then move on to slate Evertons prospective appointment of Ancelotti as ‘posturing’, ‘scattergun’, ‘thoughtless’ and ‘desperate’. One of them even went as far as saying the weather in the north was too depressing for a manager of Ancelottis standing. They sounded like a gaggle of old women having collective diarrhea.

Listened to the guardian football weekly tonight. Starts with 20 min praising every aspect of Liverpool, even calling the world World Cup a ‘storied and prestigious competition’. They then move on to slate Evertons prospective appointment of Ancelotti as ‘posturing’, ‘scattergun’, ‘thoughtless’ and ‘desperate’. One of them even went as far as saying the weather in the north was too depressing for a manager of Ancelottis standing. They sounded like a gaggle of old women having collective diarrhea.

*Achieves wood

Status
Not open for further replies.