Media attitude towards Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what the media and press think, they hate us anyway. I just want something substantial to be rammed down their throats over the next few years. Please Carlo please we deserve it.

1556137955287.jpg

The media drool over their fan flag and scarf waving,it looks good for t.v. They are also obsessed with reliving the past,and to them nothing was better than the good old days of the kop,Shankly,European cups,Hillsborough,the war,the holocaust, etc etc. It makes great television. we don't fit the bill for it.

Carlos wouldn't have cone if he cant bring world class players. Carlo will have a massive budget in the next 2 transfers window. His name will bring them.

The media has its agenda. The RS, Man Utd and the London clubs are the favourites and always will be. But, if we start to bring in top players and pick up results then they’ll have to take us seriously. The likes of Merson question Everton as a destination for quality players. If there is serious ambition and they are working for Ancelotti then I imagine a lot of very good players will be falling over themselves to come here.

The media drool over their fan flag and scarf waving,it looks good for t.v. They are also obsessed with reliving the past,and to them nothing was better than the good old days of the kop,Shankly,European cups,Hillsborough,the war,the holocaust, etc etc. It makes great television. we don't fit the bill for it.
Yet the same media who do this, dont realise that it was all mostly done before football began in 1992. The same media who say history in football isn't relevant and ignore our snd other clubs' historical successes.

Status
Not open for further replies.