Worst Team of the Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice fella. Could bust a move at a Jason Derulo concert like a man half his age.Won nothing.Left us weaker than when he joined.
Wish no ill of the man but he can get in the bin with the rest of the dross without the ability or mentality to manage the mighty Blues.
I think fonder of him following the Koeman reign where he behaved like Harvey Weinstein with Everton on his casting couch.

Just file under not good enough and move on. He reopened the School of Science like a substitute teacher who couldn't control a class and got chalk genitalia drawn on the back of his jacket on a daily basis.

Ha Ha.

Scored a perfect hattrick against Chelsea after not even starting a game. Also scored many of important goals for us. He wasn’t great but always worked hard and we have much worse than him.
Nah it was more to do with him buying the homeless a Christmas dinner to be fair like.

Who’s gona feed them now? Not this bunch of Tory back benchers we have at the minute.

Latter day Howard in goal. Who knew Tourette's was contagious? Made me swear and jerk involuntarily every time I saw him play.

Oviedo after the injury. Decent player but rendered to Sunderland quality by a very serious leg knack the poor sod.

Alcarez. Utterly appalling.

Fat Ash. Every time he stuck his shirt over his head you just know he was snaffling a crafty Greggs.

Cuco the clown. A bit harsh choosing him because it's not his fault he hadn't even seen a football prior to coming to Everton.

Midfield?

Little Theo. I would say one dimensional and lacking a football brain is a reasonable, if not generous, description.

Segundo. His greatest performance was running away from the bailiffs wanting the child support he owed whilst on international duty.

Cap'n Morgan. Shame on you Schneiderlin. Shame. Capable of so much more but what do we get - crab crab crab. Infuriating.

Tom Snivverly. The Spongebob to Morgan's Squidward in Everton's crab shack. He is the blandest thinnest gruel and was presented by El fenomenino as destinies for greatness... Watford beckoned he was that bad.

Niasse. 7 managers have seen him and 7 managers have came to the same conclusion. He's just simply s#!£€.

Sandro. Now on his 19th loan spell during his time here. About as useful as a 1 legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Managerial Team?
Martinez on defence and set pieces. Moorhead on attack. Silva on motivation duties. All under head coach Fat Scam, an utter abomination of an appointment.

Latter day Howard in goal. Who knew Tourette's was contagious? Made me swear and jerk involuntarily every time I saw him play.

Oviedo after the injury. Decent player but rendered to Sunderland quality by a very serious leg knack the poor sod.

Alcarez. Utterly appalling.

Fat Ash. Every time he stuck his shirt over his head you just know he was snaffling a crafty Greggs.

Cuco the clown. A bit harsh choosing him because it's not his fault he hadn't even seen a football prior to coming to Everton.

Midfield?

Little Theo. I would say one dimensional and lacking a football brain is a reasonable, if not generous, description.

Segundo. His greatest performance was running away from the bailiffs wanting the child support he owed whilst on international duty.

Cap'n Morgan. Shame on you Schneiderlin. Shame. Capable of so much more but what do we get - crab crab crab. Infuriating.

Tom Snivverly. The Spongebob to Morgan's Squidward in Everton's crab shack. He is the blandest thinnest gruel and was presented by El fenomenino as destinies for greatness... Watford beckoned he was that bad.

Niasse. 7 managers have seen him and 7 managers have came to the same conclusion. He's just simply s#!£€.

Sandro. Now on his 19th loan spell during his time here. About as useful as a 1 legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Managerial Team?
Martinez on defence and set pieces. Moorhead on attack. Silva on motivation duties. All under head coach Fat Scam, an utter abomination of an appointment.

Erm... mate

Status
Not open for further replies.