2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you took the best player on GrandoldTeam and asked them to defend Troy Deeney they'd look like a fat 12 year old who doesn't know how to play football. He is playing at the top level of the largest talent pyramid in world sports.

Be a piece of piss.

Just a dig an 8x8 square hole and then create a path to it from our penalty box using pork pies.

Tell you what, I bet Heston Blumenthal is crap at making cheese and bean toasties.

If he’s working with Hovis, Cathedral and Big Bob’s then probably.

He’s certainly overqualified to be making such working class foodage and is used to working with the highest quality ingredients too, in many ways not dissimilar to.....errrr.....

I'm trying to think of a real 'Everton' performance where we bullied a team like that since he bought in and I'm drawing a blank.

You have really good performances – Chelsea in the cup, City 4-0, but drawing a blank on one where we nailed a team and didn't let them breathe.
Manu 4-0 last season.

Could at least @ me you whimp
HilariousHospitableAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

I’m still drinking since the announcement of Anne Cellotti and people are losing their heads over fitness and his ‘failures’ at other clubs.

Might need to get on the spice to read this thread fully.

Being employed by Everton in any capacity is the most difficult job in the world, whatever your reputation. The scrutiny is unbelieveable. Win 35 trophies in your career and the focus will go straight to the three you didn't win.

Being employed by Everton in any capacity is the most difficult job in the world, whatever your reputation. The scrutiny is unbelieveable. Win 35 trophies in your career and the focus will go straight to the three you didn't win.
It’s crazy mate. I would understand the inquest from fans if it was some obscure european or South American manager but a massive name like this should be celebrated whilst we can. I won’t let the doom crowd get to me, even though me posting this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.