January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4E7E446-DE57-4EAA-BEC0-18DF77595378.jpeg

MAKE IT HAPPEN CARLO

Will be interesting to see what we do in January/summer

Ancelotti likes his wingers to be more narrow whereas Walcott hugs the touchline therefore I can see a RW being a priority.

The middle of the park is the most interesting - I imagine Gbamin will be seen as the default CM first choice so I imagine we'll either get a Sangare type alongside him or another box to box type like Doucoure or potentially Zielinski.

Would be happy if we brought in a pacey centre half and a busy centre mid who can carry the ball forward.. Zouma and Gana ? haha

I know its only paper talk but Raul Jimenez alongside Richarlison in a front 2 would be immense.

Ive said for a while now 4-4-2 is the way to go and we need a top striker as we haven't got that fear factor other teams do.

I remember when we had Lukaku opposition fans in the pub before the game would always talk about them needing to stop Rom or that he'll likely score a brace for us.

Imagine us lining up with a front 2 of

Werner Richarlison

Jimenez Richarlison

Belotti Richarlison

Jovic Richarlison

Suddenly opposition teams think crap these are dangerous up top we have to sit back a little here. Its why for me DCL should only ever be a squad player as he doesn't have the goalscoring instinct to trouble the opposition regulary.

I know its only paper talk but Raul Jimenez alongside Richarlison in a front 2 would be immense.

Ive said for a while now 4-4-2 is the way to go and we need a top striker as we haven't got that fear factor other teams do.

I remember when we had Lukaku opposition fans in the pub before the game would always talk about them needing to stop Rom or that he'll likely score a brace for us.

Imagine us lining up with a front 2 of

Werner Richarlison

Jimenez Richarlison

Belotti Richarlison

Jovic Richarlison

Suddenly opposition teams think crap these are dangerous up top we have to sit back a little here. Its why for me DCL should only ever be a squad player as he doesn't have the goalscoring instinct to trouble the opposition regulary.

Not Jimenez....not sure who...but not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.