2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes + Iwobi are good players to have in the squad.

Delph + Kean we would get our money back on

Gbamin has been injured

Lost me here...

Away game
Numerous injuries
Very young team
Players out of position and unfit

Unlucky not to win.

DCL
Richarlison
Iwobi
Holgate
Davies
Mina
Pickford

All 25 and under...Digne/Keane 26...Bernard 27

Only Coleman was over 27 years old.

Id say that its quite an exciting statement to be able to field such a young side and to be disappointed not to win away.

Wait til people say Utd put out a young team...

Then realise we had more starters that were 23 or younger.

I didn't think it was that bad, certainly no worse than the way Silva's sides play were i can't even see a formation.
It was agricultural mate.

I didn't expect anything else like. I mean, if you dont expect a painter and decorator to paint a fantastic fresco.

As far as I am aware Ancelotti has always worked with a DoF , as have nearly all the top continental managers.
He isn’t the type of manager to spend time searching scout reports for the right player , that’s the DoFs job.
Plus , no way we are allowing any manager an open cheque book to bring in a bunch of ageing superstars for short term gain and long term bankruptcy.
Marcel Brands will remain very much in control , that’s why he is also on the board.

As far as I am aware Ancelotti has always worked with a DoF , as have nearly all the top continental managers.
He isn’t the type of manager to spend time searching scout reports for the right player , that’s the DoFs job.
Plus , no way we are allowing any manager an open cheque book to bring in a bunch of ageing superstars for short term gain and long term bankruptcy.
Marcel Brands will remain very much in control , that’s why he is also on the board.

Who do people think has convinced 1 of the best managers in the world to join us.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.