2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh on Iwobi - think he has been really good when played as a number 10, but poor when playing out wide.

Delph is a good player, but injuries are a huge concern

Kean - who knows? Have to admit it isn't really looking good at this point

Iwobis ok isn’t he. But ask yourself if you would have bought him? Probably not....needs a good window very soon. If he doesn’t then more questions will he asked.

Gbamin - ???

Kean - ???

Delph - Average

Iwobi - Average

Gomes - Average

£120 million spent

Oh Dear what a garbage window we've just had.

need I remind you:
Wilfred “trips over my own feet” Zaha £85m
Donkey Doucoure £40m
Nathan “more holes than Swiss cheese” Ake £50m
Callum “I have no knees and 1 good season” Wilson £50m

you wanted us to spend a QUARTER OF A BILLION of the queens pounds on utter, utter Premier League garbo

Then add to that their wages, bonuses and calculate their depreciation over the course of their contract and lack of sell on fee. We’d be closer to £400m

get back in ye hole

need I remind you:
Donkey Doucoure £40m

you wanted us to spend a QUARTER OF A BILLION of the queens pounds on utter, utter Premier League garbo

Then add to that their wages, bonuses and calculate their depreciation over the course of their contract and lack of sell on fee. We’d be closer to £400m

get back in ye hole

Ake is quality mate - will be at Chelsea or City come the end of January.

Wilson is a goalscorer which we haven't had since Rom left

Zaha has magic in his boots

Regardless of the fees all 3 of those players would have improved our starting 11.

Ake is quality mate - will be at Chelsea or City come the end of January.

Wilson is a goalscorer which we haven't had since Rom left

Zaha has magic in his boots

Regardless of the fees all 3 of those players would have improved our starting 11.

Wilson in all competitions this season - 5 goals in 13 games

DCL in all competitions this season - 7 in 17

need I remind you:
Donkey Doucoure £40m

get back in ye hole
That's a shocking list of overrated mid table tosh, those players would just cement mid table for the next five seasons.

We WERE embarrassed.

The 'kin state of that football and formation.

Mike Bassett.
Mike Bassett got a 1-1 draw instead of a dry bumming. Not a permanent fix but 4 points in 2 games against two of the perceived top teams isn't bad going with the long list of injuries we have. Ffs Dave we had Holgate playing CM for the first time in his career next to Davies who has been going for a rough patch lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.