Was Dunc right for hooking Kean?

Was Dunc right to hook Kean?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It maybe good in game management but it isn't great man management and tbh a failure of pre-game management. Either he shouldn't have played in the first place or Dunc didn't quite get the message through what would happen if he didn't see 100% chasing and running.

I could accept that it was to kill time if he’d give him a bit of a hug when he came off. Ignoring him told a different story

Think so, you have Calvert Lewin, Richarlison and Iwobi, running their blood to water and for me Keen did not do enough simple. He either bucks up or gets shipped out, it's up to him. Big Dunc for manager until end of season ?
Loving the work rate of our team, no one is hiding, imagine some of our walking wounded back. Shout to Mason Holgate, who I think was superb today. Duncan until the end of the season for me, he can change formation, has no messing from the players and they respect him.

If it was near the end, why even do it?

Since he has came here he has started 2 league games and one LC game (as a winger), how is the lad gonna build any form with that, and then DF does that.
He said why to stop the game to make a sub, it broke up Utd play. Who else could come off? Iwobi wasn’t good but he defends more than Kean.

If it was near the end, why even do it?

Since he has came here he has started 2 league games and one LC game (as a winger), how is the lad gonna build any form with that, and then DF does that.
He didn't look bothered today at all, and just before he was taking off was jogging around the pitch, well behind the play. Watch it again and tell me you're defending him over a manager who's desperate to get a result and has managed to get every other player to work their arse off.

No the lads 19 and we should be looking at him as a future forward. Looks low on confidence anyway so this will hardly help.
Ferguson showing his in-experience. And yes I know he’s got us a win and a draw but man management is a vital part of being a manager at this level.
Look at his stats for when he come on, he did nothing.
Ferguson was right, the lad with thank him in years to come, if he ever pulls his finger out

Shocking for me - Dunc knows what he is like - he trains him every day. If he wanted more energy he should probably have gone with Niasse in the first place god help us. But you don't do that.

My thoughts exactly,if he's doing bugger all in training then he wouldn't have brought the kid on.

Status
Not open for further replies.