Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald makes money from every Chip (Sorry French fry) sold in every McDonalds globally. Sky dont make a penny from a bet on SKYBET.

I dont understand the point you are trying to make

McDonalds sells their name to people.

The more profitable Skybet is, the better the Sky brand does overall.

It does not matter what sky bet make. Sky sold the company and the name was part of the goodwill agreement. If they make money or not now is irrelevant to them. They got paid when they sold

& McDonalds (Mcdonald's Corp not Ronald) take a revenue share from all Franchise's as well as an Annual fee - to compare the two is folly.

Anyway a pointless Rabbit Hole to go down.

& McDonalds (Mcdonald's Corp not Ronald) take a revenue share from all Franchise's as well as an Annual fee - to compare the two is folly.

Anyway a pointless Rabbit Hole to go down.

Ok, lets say something that cant be disputed.

If Sky make a story up, it gets viewers to their channels and hits on their website.

To say Sky do not profit from making stories up is a lie.

Ok, lets say something that cant be disputed.

If Sky make a story up, it gets viewers to their channels and hits on their website.

To say Sky do not profit from making stories up is a lie.

Yes - which is precisely what I said in my initial reply before you started bring Ronald McDonald into it:

They have no skin in the game other than creating something to talk about on their news channels

I used to like Emery but looking at his time at Arsenal I can now see him for what he is. These days, passion and motivation play a massive part in the game, just look at us on Sat. Sometimes that can make up for lack of talent, put a shift in and even the lesser players can shine. Emery doesn’t seem capable of whipping his players into a frenzy. Klopp can and he hasn’t got the best squad. Dunc did. Motivation, workrate and a happy squad can work. I get the impression that the Arsenal players werent happy, Emery couldn’t motivate and because of this didn’t put the workrate in. Obviously need the manager to be good tactically too, but short term I think Dunc can see us through these next few games on passion alone

Status
Not open for further replies.