Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we are at least asking the question. He would get more to spend here than he had had at Spurs, but got a feeling he will be at MUFC next summer

That's the risk though, isn't it? Maybe the job comes too late. Maybe Ole pulls something out and they go with him next season...

All boils down to would you rather have pound today or a pound tomorrow?

I'm offended that you think I genuinely don't hold these views. It's not like they are throw-away comments designed to inflame. I'm providing research and supporting evidence to assert my reasoning. I'm also consistent.

Eddie Howe is THE choice. He's the right man for the short term and the long term. That's 100% who i'd go for because he's realistic, interested and presents what I would perceive to be the least risk.

And yet, he'll still finish comfortably clear of relegation, and probably above us. Go figure.
He gave Liverpool 40 mil for 2 god awful players.
He’s a bad man manager

I'm offended that you think I genuinely don't hold these views. It's not like they are throw-away comments designed to inflame. I'm providing research and supporting evidence to assert my reasoning. I'm also consistent.

Eddie Howe is THE choice. He's the right man for the short term and the long term. That's 100% who i'd go for because he's realistic, interested and presents what I would perceive to be the least risk.

And yet, he'll still finish comfortably clear of relegation, and probably above us. Go figure.

Mate, I don't genuinely think you're Eddie Howe. That would be insane.

...if anybody thinks there’s something in the Pochetino rumour, he’s 50-1 with Paddy Power.

...if anybody thinks there’s something in the Ancelotti link, he’s 28-1 with SkyBet.

Odds for Moyes and Periera have drifted out a touch, but the 25-1 for Arteta with BetVictor is now 16-1.
I could be wrong but from previous times we've been after managers I think I remember that bookies odds tend not to be very indicative

There are literally 100+ coaches that meet this criteria. It's not impressive. Winning titles in China and Greece is not impressive.

Eddie Howe winning the Championship is far more relevant and impressive than anything that Pereira has ever done - and he's 10 years younger.

I agree winning the championship is more impressive than his work in Greece or china

what about winning the league twice with porto with a 69% win rate???

his win rate with fenerbache was impressive as well, despite not being in the best leagues they are still massive clubs with massive expectations

howes biggest club is Bournemouth.

I agree winning the championship is more impressive than his work in Greece or china

what about winning the league twice with porto with a 69% win rate???

his win rate with fenerbache was impressive as well, despite not being in the best leagues they are still massive clubs with massive expectations

howes biggest club is Bournemouth.

Winning the league with Porto and Fenerbache is like winning the Bundesliga with Bayern.

He gave Liverpool 40 mil for 2 god awful players.
He’s a bad man manager

This is just not true.

One of the best managers £ for £ managers in the league, has turned loads of league one and championship players into proven Premier League & International quality. One of the few about who has categorically made players better.

Also, all managers make poor signings. Two is a drop in the water across 4 or 5 years there. Plus, both Ibe and Solanke are still young, 23 or under. Every chance he does with them what he did with Wilson, Fraser, Ake, Brooks and a few others who were all raw youngsters when they signed too. Even if they don't make the grade and he sells both on this summer, he's unlikely to have made a significant loss on what they paid for them - certainly not when you balance the massive profit he'll have made on the rest of the squad he's built there on a peanuts.

The main gripe people have with him is that he paid big money to Liverpool.

People go on about betting odds as if they are gospel, who cares what odds are, I don't gamble i don't care. Just want the board to get it done,notwhat bloody paddy power are saying to drum up business.

Status
Not open for further replies.