Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it is, they need to be able to discipline the players. Too many have not been earning their massive wages. The problems have not all been down to Silva, the playing squad have to take their share too.

Seriously I really think Pochettino is the one that can turn this club. Please Brands work your magic

won league titles in numerous countries, it's a risk because he hasn't spent time in the "top 5" leagues though

There are literally 100+ coaches that meet this criteria. It's not impressive. Winning titles in China and Greece is not impressive.

Eddie Howe winning the Championship is far more relevant and impressive than anything that Pereira has ever done - and he's 10 years younger.

There are literally 100+ coaches that meet this criteria. It's not impressive. Winning titles in China and Greece is not impressive.

Eddie Howe winning the Championship is far more relevant and impressive than anything that Pereira has ever done - and he's 10 years younger.

I know a lot on here thought you were a kopite on a wind up, but I never bought that and always thought you were just a keen player of devil's advocate.

But the last month has convinced me... you're Eddie Howe.

Plus he use to manage us and of course the presses low opinion of us

They love it and the ex-reds who bask in our demise. If we had a half-way decent board they would kick this hard done by, peoples club nonsense out of the ground. There is no steel at the club. They're powder puff, money grabbers, running the club as a play thing.

He’s doing well currently on 1 win in 9 and will be 1 in 10 after the weekend, so let’s say no

I know a lot on here thought you were a kopite on a wind up, but I never bought that and always thought you were just a keen player of devil's advocate.

But the last month has convinced me... you're Eddie Howe.

I'm offended that you think I genuinely don't hold these views. It's not like they are throw-away comments designed to inflame. I'm providing research and supporting evidence to assert my reasoning. I'm also consistent.

Eddie Howe is THE choice. He's the right man for the short term and the long term. That's 100% who i'd go for because he's realistic, interested and presents what I would perceive to be the least risk.

He’s doing well currently on 1 win in 9 and will be 1 in 10 after the weekend, so let’s say no

And yet, he'll still finish comfortably clear of relegation, and probably above us. Go figure.

...if anybody thinks there’s something in the Pochetino rumour, he’s 50-1 with Paddy Power.

...if anybody thinks there’s something in the Ancelotti link, he’s 28-1 with SkyBet.

Odds for Moyes and Periera have drifted out a touch, but the 25-1 for Arteta with BetVictor is now 16-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.