Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no, yet another loser.

09:11

EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS
Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.
Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.
It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.
In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

I'd rather be talking to someone everyone wants, than someone no-one wants (Moyes)

I think if it happens its exciting. If he's well thought of and people want him its no different to a player

This isn't what's happening though.

Most reports saying the board are split on this decision. Most people are massively unsure on Pereira (understandably).

I'd say this guy is perhaps as divisive as Moyes would've been.

Negotiations already underway. Looks like we sounded him out weeks ago.

I’m not convinced but we have to get behind him and the team.

09:11

EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS
Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.
Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.
It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.
In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

Holds talks with Chelsea. Chelsea decide that man with only a season worth of experience is better option

I hope he is willing to take a large pay cut because there is no way are any premier league clubs going to offer him anywhere near what he is currently on. Everton will need to go quite big though to even have a chance. Should be interesting but knowing everton it will break down at the first hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.