Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this picture there instead....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 52

I will be blue until I die but if he is coming back it is the worst day of my life football wise and leaves me so sad I cannot express it .We are a joke of a club if he comes back.
It is liked your best mate sh*****g your missus on your wedding day and then buying him a car.

I will be blue until I die but if he is coming back it is the worst day of my life football wise and leaves me so sad I cannot express it .We are a joke of a club if he comes back.
It is liked your best mate sh*****g your missus on your wedding day and then buying him a car.
lol

Why are people dead set against Moyes, he was successful here over the course of his time given the context, we hit the glass ceiling due to money consistently, but pucnhed well above our weight in his time and broke through it once. Cup final etc.

We always said imagine what he could do with money, what are the draw backs people see that are so dead against it?

Why are people dead set against Moyes, he was successful here over the course of his time given the context, we hit the glass ceiling due to money consistently in his time and broke through it once. Cup final etc.

Because we're supposed to be building something here. What is the message to the world and our supporters if we hire a guy who did nowt last time he was here, rubbished on the way out after flirting with MU for months, talked us down then failed everywhere before sitting at home for nearly 2 years?

Why is he even looked on as an improvement to what we have now?

Then what? At the end of the season he's gone and all his backroom staff and the players are left adjusting to a 3rd, 4th or even 5th set of instructions?

Because we're supposed to be building something here. What is the message to the world and our supporters if we hire a guy who did nowt last time he was here, rubbished on the way out after flirting with MU for months, talked us down then failed everywhere before sitting at home for nearly 2 years?

Why is he even looked on as an improvement to what we have now?

Then what? At the end of the season he's gone and all his backroom staff and the players are left adjusting to a 3rd, 4th or even 5th set of instructions?

Hes is a manager who built us from nothing - an annual relegation team to Champions League qualifiers and competing in cup finals, with no money. Isnt that what we are looking for exactly in a manager someone to take us to the CL and compete for trophies. This time he has money.

Hes is a manager who built us from nothing - an annual relegation team to Champions League qualifiers and competing in cup finals, with no money. Isnt that what we are looking for exactly in a manager someone to take us to the CL and compete for trophies. This time he has money.

ffs Neil you are really stretching it

he had 11yrs. He got one crazy season where we finished 4th ...15yrs ago.

he got to 1 cup final and did exactly what he did in every big game. Set out to not lose instead of trying to win and achieved nothing.

he arrogantly played up the small club no money crap on a regular basis because it suited his agenda to big up his role for so long

he made a pigs ear of his exit and the aftermath and that’s putting it politely. Quickly going from being clapped off the pitch to being despised by many.

he proceeded to do very little with the rest of his career.

his appointment currently will add to the utter disgust many fans have for the club

Apart from being a reactionary fan who can’t handle a bad run or bad season without soiling themselves over relegation I don’t know why anybody would actively choose to hire the above coach or be happy with him even for a few months

bringing back Rooney. Sacking Koeman with no plan. Hiring allardyce. Big money on players like Keane and Bolasie. And now this....?!

we deserve much better. And much better doesn’t have to mean an A list coach and star players. Just give us a decent appointment and common sense recruitment and steady progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.