2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like Big Sam...….
I know. At this moment, dour effective, eye bleach football is what we need to save ourselves. The quicker it is done, and a defensive foundation is built, we can start to develop the attractive aspect of our game. So maybe not like Big Sam after the groundwork is done then.

Because the other tumor, Kenwright, keeps wandering around the corridors singing 'oh davey moyes'. There's obviously a battle between different factions at the top, hence we're in the mire.
no, the real issue is Fraud Moshiri is dealing in potential appointments on the level of Marco Silva. If the Fraud had a clue, no one would be talking about Moyes at all.

Yep i said majority, massively diissapointed with Gylfi effort this season and i think thats fair, i say that as a big fan of his generally.
I was myself, but this season not only has he been poor as in quality on the ball but more he’s hardly touched the bloody thing all season.

I was myself, but this season not only has he been poor as in quality on the ball but more he’s hardly touched the bloody thing all season.

He hasnt been helped by a lack of a foundation in the centre of midfield to give him a platform in between the lines, but id generally agree he looks like he lost a bit passion and want to be here.

"Duncan Ferguson will take charge of team matters until a permanent replacement can be found" would do me nicely, because I at least trust Brands is looking at somebody.

It would be fun to see Duncan as the main man. You can almost guarantee that he's be headbutting Lampard within 15 minutes of kick off.Maybe we should give him the job permanently and poach Joey Barton from Fleetwood as his assistant. At least we'd go down fighting. Literally.

It would be fun to see Duncan as the main man. You can almost guarantee that he's be headbutting Lampard within 15 minutes of kick off.Maybe we should give him the job permanently and poach Joey Barton from Fleetwood as his assistant. At least we'd go down fighting. Literally.
Football is about entertainment and that would be entertaining.

no, the real issue is Fraud Moshiri is dealing in potential appointments on the level of Marco Silva. If the Fraud had a clue, no one would be talking about Moyes at all.
All of our appointments since Moyes left have been crap. Moshiri is a buffoon, but his biggest mistake was not binning Kenwright and hiring professionals to run the club for him. If there's no unity at the top, the stench eventually trickles down, and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.