2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real question to ask is why is it taking so long?
It is not about having a ready made replacement, it is about removing the tumour that is Silva!!!!!
Because the other tumor, Kenwright, keeps wandering around the corridors singing 'oh davey moyes'. There's obviously a battle between different factions at the top, hence we're in the mire.

They're clearly struggling to play together and having a moan at each other. That's actually a good sign in some ways that they realise they need to be better cohesively as a unit. It should have all been done before a ball is kicked in anger at the start of the season. Either way, not good enough now by this point in the season. They are weeks away from coherence if Silva is successful. Need a coach who can clearly and simply drill them into working as a whole unit and to be effective. Is that Silva? Not for me now.

That sounds like Big Sam...….

Dissapointed as i think he has much to offer and think he has had awful luck, while i think sometimes the business needs has trumped continuity and squad building.

But if you loose the crowd and board which seems the case you are in trouble. In a weird way i was proud of some of our players last night, they kept at it despite their limits of quality and i could see the players who cared for the manager and club.

Because the other tumor, Kenwright, keeps wandering around the corridors singing 'oh davey moyes'. There's obviously a battle between different factions at the top, hence we're in the mire.
Kenwright sold his share and continues to get a wage off the club, his presence just breeds mediocrity throughout the club

Promise get cosy hit fook out of your F5 button

Uh oh.....

3456157.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
Dissapointed as i think he has much to offer and think he has had awful luck, while i think sometimes the business needs has trumped continuity and squad building.

But if you loose the crowd and board which seems the case you are in trouble. In a weird way i was proud of some of our players last night, they kept at it despite their limits of quality and i could see the players who cared for the manager and club.
I just read something on twitter that Gylfi went 17 minutes without touching the ball last night!!

Our captain

Status
Not open for further replies.