Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Amazon Prime MoM was given to Mane. To me he had a very poor game by his standards, but there's no accounting for taste.

Everton's MoM for me was Iwobe. Holgate was the best of the bunch in defence which isn't saying much. All 5 of the rs goals were too soft for a Premier League game and, as Derby Games go it was a poor performance by both teams.
Iwobi was garbage mate.

I see the Amazon Prime MoM was given to Mane. To me he had a very poor game by his standards, but there's no accounting for taste.

Everton's MoM for me was Iwobe. Holgate was the best of the bunch in defence which isn't saying much. All 5 of the rs goals were too soft for a Premier League game and, as Derby Games go it was a poor performance by both teams.
Holgate was at fault for 2 of the goals. He was shocking. Keane the slug was as bad if not worse.

I think that the only positive from this game is that with the right midfield, maybe we could get the season back on track. Moise kean has to play more to develop understanding of the league. No doubt he is going to be a big player.

Gylfi Pickford and holgate were stealing a wage tonight. Just a waste of team places.
I’d be happy if all 3 never wore our shirt ever again.
The rest weren’t much better.
If the trigger isn't pulled tonight, I’d have no issue with people storming the board on Saturday.
It’s been bad , it’s got worse and will continue to get worse.
Look at the fixtures ! We are lambs to the slaughter.
Shame on this club the board the manager and the players for letting it get to this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.