Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care

how bad is that?

cancer club
Actually agree. I have sat and watched us get beat with a sinking feeling . There is none of that now , couldn't even watch it which makes it the first Derby I haven't seen in my memory.

Reactions: MrD
I would force him to stay and gave him extra 100 millions for few extra players as 500 was not enough so he can bring us back next year from Champioship league , man without pride and shame , you know you don’t know how to delivered but you still don’t want to resign as after all you still want few millions in you packet , what I piss of crap
I am telling this since last year this guy has no clue what he is doing and I was right unfortunately but I am afraid that it’s too late

He won't be going

The way the Richarlison statement was worded - as well as the murmurings about how the board 'let him down' in the summer failing to cover key positions . It all stinks of 'We looked for a suitable replacement, but couldn't convince anybody to come aboard this particular sinking ship, so we'll go with what we've got'

See you Saturday lunchtime Marco, 'Siggy' and 'Snides'

If we had got the pen and he was sent off, they would have beaten us with 10 men, it was there to see how bad we were. Only ourselves to blame.
So if we equalised after being 2 nil down and they went down to 10 men and lost probably their second biggest attacking outlet. You know for sure that we would've lost. Sound lad.

What really saddens me as a blue is that this result was entirely avoidable. the warning signs were there weeks ago and the board chose to ignore them .

We now have a board who will allow this. If and a big if he isnt sacked before the weekend then you know there is no hope anymore.

saying that, moyes or howe rocking up would make things worse

It is a repeat of what happened in 2016.

Bobby was already a broken man and the team was in dissaray.

We were due to play at The Pit in midweek and against United at Wembley in the semi final.

But on the Saturday we played Saints at home and it was a shocking performance though we salvaged a point in a 1-1 draw.

Bobby should have been gone that night to give us a chance in those two big games.

But he was left in situ and the inevitable happened.

Silva should have been gone after Norwich, replacement ready or nit.

We all knew Silva could not motivate the team at Leicester and The Pit.

The board knew it too.

But they just wrote the two games off and niw we have slipped timidly into the drop zone.

Shame on the board at EFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.