Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s that got to do with tonight, it wasn’t the refs fault we were useless as per usual.
So you not gonna take into account that we should've had a penalty at 2-1 or that Alexander Arnold should've been sent off.

The defensive performance was naive, we should've known what Longballerpool were gonna do. But you need to push up to press. The press was good and we should've done more with the chances we got.

They were ridiculously clinical btw, 4 goals from 5 shots in the first half. We had 2 from 8 in the same time period.

Put out a 2nd string side and beat us 5-2.

giphy.gif

Tonight isn't even about Silva getting sacked, I'm past that..... It should be about Moshiri, Kenwright and Brands

How have they allowed this management to continue so long after it was clear it wasnt good enough? .... Why have we had to had to be embarrassed at Anfield tonight?....

Why is Brands untouchable?, I've never understood the hype, why are we so shy in defensive midfielders (when we knew how important Gana was to our team)....

Why did we have no Plan B to Zouma?...

Why was the only striker we bought in the summer a 19 year old? (we're one of the richest teams in the richest league)...

Why are we spending a fortune on a player sitting on the Arsenal bench last season?...

I agree with the fans saying he will resign. He looks broken there
I don’t think he will because there’s no pay out if he does that. The board are going to have to do it and make it known they’ve done it because the fans are the ones who suffer paying to watch that sort of performance is disgusting and for our club has happened far too much

I see the Amazon Prime MoM was given to Mane. To me he had a very poor game by his standards, but there's no accounting for taste.

Everton's MoM for me was Iwobe. Holgate was the best of the bunch in defence which isn't saying much. All 5 of the rs goals were too soft for a Premier League game and, as Derby Games go it was a poor performance by both teams.

Worst thing is we once again made them look fantastic they didnt even had to break sweat. We looked ok now and again but the defence and midfield were shocking.
For me Keane is the slowest defender I have ever seen. Tom Davies did he do anything? Not the only ones. But no passion from most of them.
But the manager sets them up just that his players kept letting him down. He's gone now.
Whoever comes in needs to get this lot in for training day after day till they get there fitness levels up

Status
Not open for further replies.