2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I would but that doesn't excuse the fact that he didn't take him off, so the fault is Silva as well.
Tbh if he would have taken him off on 65 mins I’m sure there would be plenty on here questioning why Schneiderlin was coming on at that point in the game, we were 1-0 up at that point and Sidibie was getting plenty of space out wide and we looked the more likely to score.

The squad clearly aren't drilled enough on late game scenarios.

With Moist we knew if we were winning or drawing the team would instinctively contract in to a shell. If we were chasing a team we opened up and created a chance a chance or two.

With Silva it's a 60-70 minute game plan and the rest is anyone's guess.

I honestly can't see anything they are drilled in mate. In game management is poor, players covering each other is abysmal, movement and work rate is woeful, the manager is as bad as we've had in a long long long time, everything about us is a joke.

I spoke to my son before who let his emotions get the better of him and was upset and I apologised to him for putting him through this absolute [Poor language removed] show of a club. If I could turn back time he'd be supporting Doncasters Indoor Bowling over 65 mixed team.

I honestly can't see anything they are drilled in mate. In game management is poor, players covering each other is abysmal, movement and work rate is woeful, the manager is as bad as we've had in a long long long time, everything about us is a joke.

I spoke to my son before who let his emotions get the better of him and was upset and I apologised to him for putting him through this absolute [Poor language removed] show of a club. If I could turn back time he'd be supporting Doncasters Indoor Bowling over 65 mixed team.

but he’s a nice bloke and the players bum him and each other, that’s all that matters.... nice guys Everton, pat on the head for being nice

kin disgrace appointing this no mark, moshiri should publicly apologise for this utter mess he’s put us in

When in a relegation battle, it is vital to be behind the manager. I don’t think anyone can get behind Silva now, the man is done here.

He’ll never get a Premier League job again, either.

Iwobi was playing ok, Davies and Sigurdsson weren’t so naturally he takes the former off

If he needed to switch out Iwobi then it should have been for Bernard, who only got seconds at the end when we went 2-1 down
Stop it. Iwobi was garbage. Davies was all over the pitch and made 2 terrible mistakes, but did you see how Leicester cut trough us on both occasions. The second time he lost the ball 60m from our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.