2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd genuinely give him until the end of the season
I like the fella and I believe the players do also but I think his time is nearly up he has to go to Anfield and come away with at least a point , if they can I would stick with him until the end of the season then reassess.
He has had terrible luck with injuries and I would rather stick with him than go for the likes of Moyes or Howe we need an inspired choice . It needs to be a manager on the way up but who ever we get it's a risk any manager of integrity is not going to join us at this time of the season.
I still believe he will keep us up but long term he probably isn't the man for the job.

Pffft Baningime? When was the last time he was even near the starting 11? When Unsworth threw him in against West Ham how many years ago? Individual errors cost us today, that’s a fact, Davies was the one that made them today.
Because we have a complete wankspangle as a manager.We have a striker on the bench (an Italian international) Who we paid £ 29 million for and can't get a look in.Who, when he comes on for his cameo,does more than DCL does all game.Silva, is who is to blame.

Because we have a complete wankspangle as a manager.We have a striker on the bench (an Italian international) Who we paid £ 29 million for and can't get a look in.Who, when he comes on for his cameo,does more than DCL does all game.Silva, is who is to blame.
Come on Watford, make a bid for your Marco!

Ok let’s put Baningime in the team, that will solve everything.

Bye bye Marco.
It's been an education watching a manager struggle for so long when you are way out of your depth.
Just go back to the third-rate leagues in Portugal and Greece where you made your name.
In fact, go anywhere where you can't do any more harm to our club.
Bye bye Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.