2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely delusional press conference there from Marco
I thought he actually spoke well.. let’s be honest if our next 5 games we not what they are would we be this stressed out?

The boards come out and backed the manager.. good at least we got a statement from then.. Brands isn’t knee Jerk... now it’s up to Marco and the players to step up

Does anybody take seriously what is coming out of the club just now ?... of course not.

They have to give the appearance of a united front. Brands could hardly say that Silva should have sacked by now or will be very shortly.

Last Saturday was the first time the atmosphere at the ground turned really toxic, depending on what happens in the next two games that will have been nothing compared to what may happen at the next home game.

The board know this very well.
I do.. Brands isn’t knee jerk, the result on Saturday was a complete shock to us all. Now he given Marco the backing it’s time to step up

Not often i post anything that Charlie Nicholas says but this is what he thinks about this weekends game.

Everton have a hard shift coming up as well, while Leicester are hot to trot. I thought they would struggle against Brighton but they got there. They are getting the combination right and I like it. Silva is gone I think, and this is the goodbye game. It will not be a pleasant one to walk away from and if Silva gets on the team bus after this drubbing, it would surprise me as I think he is away before it will leave.

CHARLIE'S PREDICTS: 3-0

silva didnt like getting grilled at the end of todays presser! deffo feeling the pressure now, he'll be gone by monday. its too much if he loses one more.

Basically what we have learnt today is that it’s perfectly acceptable for Everton to lose to Sheffield United and Norwich City at home by 2-0 and proceed to employ a manager who has a worse record than the previous manager they dismissed, who pretty much doesn’t know what to do with his own team and refuses to make changes.

Well in Moshiri.

Basically what we have learnt today is that it’s perfectly acceptable for Everton to lose to Sheffield United and Norwich City at home by 2-0 and proceed to employ a manager who has a worse record than the previous manager they dismissed, who pretty much doesn’t know what to do with his own team and refuses to make changes.

Well in Moshiri.

or just that they don’t have a decent permanent appointment lined up and falling that prefer stick with what we’ve got until the summer

silva didnt like getting grilled at the end of todays presser! deffo feeling the pressure now, he'll be gone by monday. its too much if he loses one more.

From Brands’ comments earlier seems things are far from the dismissal stage we’d all been hoping for.

Can guarantee the next few games will have been written off so won’t count in their minds.

There will be another rally call in January once these fixtures are out of the way and we are sitting in 19th place.

Club is a joke.

I think that manager form flamenco is in the pipeline. They are keeping their powder dry for his sake aswell as their own. Even if Silva wins his next 5 games which is unlikely I think he’s a dead man walking. I don’t know why but that’s what I think.

or just that they don’t have a decent permanent appointment lined up and falling that prefer stick with what we’ve got until the summer

Prefer to stick with what we’ve got? The man is on a one way mission to disaster. If that’s the clubs best option because they can’t find someone else’s when then i fear for this club massively.

The clown should have went after the Sheffield United home game. It’s ridiculous.

Brands " were all together behind silva. He is the right man for the job. I went in the dressing room and I could see by the players eyes they were up.for the battle
Silva press conference
We are all up for the fight starting with Leicester
Injuries schenderlin Walcott Coleman Bernard Delph all injured.
Players all up for the fight alright!!

This could end up being good news for Marco he simply has to change formation and if he gets it right he might just turn things around for himself. It's the ridiculous formation that's clearly not working and that he won't change that is our biggest issue, maybe injuries forcing his hand might change our fortunes. 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 coming up? https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.co...iderlin-walcott-bernard-doubtful-gordon-debut

Status
Not open for further replies.