2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
why employ a crap temporary manager to just end up doing the same thing Silva will do this season....get us to 40 plus points.

makes perfect sense to me, to not make a change until we have got the next permanent appointment ready. If that’s now then cool, press the eject button on managers seat

I don’t get people fixating only on SACK SILVA HE’S CRAP GET OUT. It’s what’s next that’s way more important.

It’s not set in stone Silva will get us 40 points this season. That’s a matter of opinion. I’m looking at the squad now, I’m looking at our next run of games we’re getting hidings from title challenging and champions league chasing teams who are flying at the minute, that on top of a 2-0 defeat on own turf to Norwich City, how demoralising is that gonna be for confidence and then I look at Silva and his inability to organise his team, set them up correctly, change things when it’s looking bad , his lack lusture enthusiasm and inspiration on the touch line. It’s looking very very bleak for us.

He should have went months back. He is not good enough and now it’s looking like the club have well and truly shot them selves in the foot. It could be disastrous. My opinion of course.

Basically what we have learnt today is that it’s perfectly acceptable for Everton to lose to Sheffield United and Norwich City at home by 2-0 and proceed to employ a manager who has a worse record than the previous manager they dismissed, who pretty much doesn’t know what to do with his own team and refuses to make changes.

Well in Moshiri.

Its a complete shambles - after the next 2 losses they'll be carnage at GP make no mistake especially if Pellegrini gets the boot at West Ham.

The club have backed themselves massively into a corner here including Brands.

If we lose Sunday he should be gone regardless, 8 losses in 14 that is embarrassing then the problem comes who do we get when our next game is the derby, These dreadful fixtures really don't help our situation at all.

I think that manager form flamenco is in the pipeline. They are keeping their powder dry for his sake aswell as their own. Even if Silva wins his next 5 games which is unlikely I think he’s a dead man walking. I don’t know why but that’s what I think.
Hahaha I fear for the health of that fella if he comes to manage us.a few bad results and a few of this fan base we have Would certainly Be enough to send the poor arl fella in to retirement.

Im actually going to enjoy the venom directed at the board at Goodison come the Chelsea home game if he's still here.

Cant wait to see Moshiri & Kenwright walk down the tunnel with fans showering the pair with abuse and "sack the board" chants.

Brands attempts at proaganda will work on about 20% of the fanbase - the majority have had enough.

Im actually going to enjoy the venom directed at the board at Goodison come the Chelsea home game if he's still here.

Cant wait to see Moshiri & Kenwright walk down the tunnel with fans showering the pair with abuse and "sack the board" chants.

Brands attempts at proaganda will work on about 20% of the fanbase - the majority have had enough.
I hope this situation finally sees the end of Kenwright. The man is a hindrance.

Disgraceful ‘Evertonian’.

Status
Not open for further replies.