2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a laughing stock.

Why is it Silva who has a worse record than Koeman gets full support and backing?

We are a shambles.
Koeman has done more as a player and manager than Silva. Quite why we are putting our faith in a guy who relegated one side and was on his way to relegating another beggars belief.

Maybe he can do for us what he was on track to do for Watford?

Brands quote in reality “ We tried to get a half decent manager in but they are all waiting for the Man U and Arsenal jobs to come up, so as the only alternative is Moyes, we have to stay with this joker”

Farce

Can we revisit the discussion about Silva's high intensity training and our medical department considering the amount of training ground injuries we get? Because someone kept telling me it was just unfortunate a few months back,I'm sorry it's not unfortunate when it keeps happening.

Does anybody take seriously what is coming out of the club just now ?... of course not.

They have to give the appearance of a united front. Brands could hardly say that Silva should have sacked by now or will be very shortly.

Last Saturday was the first time the atmosphere at the ground turned really toxic, depending on what happens in the next two games that will have been nothing compared to what may happen at the next home game.

The board know this very well.

Do you think mate?

I think we need to do something different then just keep sacking managers, the last four we have steadily disimproved, i believe changing it again and going for another reboot is the last thing we need. Its a continuous action and response that just hasnt worked so why repeat it. Its never been our way.

At the very least wait for a gap in the year like the summer, when things dont spill into the season and there is more availability in the management market. The disclaimer obviously being if we get sucked into a real dog fight.
It's my opinion we are already in a dog fight and sadly Silva is primarily responsible.

Couldn't even bring myself to watch him talk bollox in his PC tbh. Just a duplicate of all his other ones. Not going to change how he does things, we need to react, need to work hard yeah yeah yeah whatever you boring predictable lucky to still be employed git.

Status
Not open for further replies.