2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the interplay between Brands and Silva dynmic that is the take home here.

Seems Brands has trust and faith and a belief in continuity, where the tipping point there is unknown. I dont lift my skirt to Brands the way some of the cult do on here, but you would have to believe hes done an assessment of Silvas skills here, both in the past, present and projected future.

We haven't seen Brands at a crisis point like this in the past so the leadership style he offers is interesting, its subjective as to whether it should be backed or not. But clearly he is backing Silva and continuity.

All Brand's chips are played on Marco.

Good enough for me at the moment. I dont dislike what im seeing.

Last edited:

Its the interplay between Brands and Silva, that is the take home here. Seems Brands has trust and faith and a belief in continuity, the tipping point there is unknown. I dont lift my skirt to Brands the way some of the cult do on here, but you would have to believe hes done an assessment of Silva skills here, both in the past present and future.

We haven't seen brands at a crisis point like this in the past so the leadership style he offers is interesting, its subjective as to whether it should be backed or not. But cl;early he is backing Silva.

All brands chips played on Marco.

Good enough for me at the moment. I dont dislike what im seeing.

All the way to the bottom??

Brands statement is ludicrous. It has taken 6 days for that statement to be made, that in itself is shameful. It strikes me that the Board may well have been rebuffed in their pursuit of a successor so now they issue this insane statement trying to keep the masses quiet. They are treating us all as fools.

Anyone know a pilot who can tow a banner behind his plane. This is now time to make our voices heard otherwise we are in hige trouble.

Brands statement is ludicrous. It has taken 6 days for that statement to be made, that in itself is shameful. It strikes me that the Board may well have been rebuffed in their pursuit of a successor so now they issue this insane statement trying to keep the masses quiet. They are treating us all as fools.

Anyone know a pilot who can tow a banner behind his plane. This is now time to make our voices heard otherwise we are in hige trouble.

Do you think mate?

I think we need to do something different then just keep sacking managers, the last four we have steadily disimproved, i believe changing it again and going for another reboot is the last thing we need. Its a continuous action and response that just hasnt worked so why repeat it. Its never been our way.

At the very least wait for a gap in the year like the summer, when things dont spill into the season and there is more availability in the management market. The disclaimer obviously being if we get sucked into a real dog fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.