2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most alarming thing for me is the manner of the performances. They are so disjointed, lacking any kind of plan.

We've literally had a couple of decent performances this season and a couple of patches of good play and that's our lot.

He's in his 2nd season and we've regressed..... Massively
Agree; I remember the second half against Wolves, probably as good as it's got.

The rest has been pea pea poor.

The most alarming thing for me is the manner of the performances. They are so disjointed, lacking any kind of plan.

We've literally had a couple of decent performances this season and a couple of patches of good play and that's our lot.

I don't think we would go down, but can you imagine this side in a relegation battle. FFS, Siggy would have the white flag up before he stepped on the pitch.

that’s the crux of the issue. If people can see a plan of sorts, a way of playing or just some fight and character in the team then more then likely the crowd will be onside, even if results aren’t going well.

koeman amd Silva are both clueless. Fat Sam was just anti football and Bobby was the biggest let down of them all

Status
Not open for further replies.