2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair dues today to Silva. Made changes. The players were clearly fired up and playing for him and the shirt. Should have brought Kean on earlier, as think there was a goal for him today.

A few more games with the same type of intensity, and we can start putting the Sheff Utd and Burnley games behind us.
Why did those performances happened in the first place?Today asked more questions than it provided answers.

Why did those performances happened in the first place?Today asked more questions than it provided answers.
This question would be valid if he played the same team today as in the previous 8 (or this team today in the previous 8, whichever you prefer).

Otherwise, apples and oranges and all that.

This question would be valid if he played the same team today as in the previous 8 (or this team today in the previous 8, whichever you prefer).

Otherwise, apples and oranges and all that.
My post was more about the effort put in,in the two games mentioned they couldn't close a taxi door. Today totally different story even given the changes.

You would have to feel happy for him and the team he picked was very brave because it obviously went against everything he believed was right up to this.

I think the big positive for him and possibly the reason he is still manager is that the players are still on his side.
Players like Davies, Bernard and maybe Sidibe could have easily lost interest in playing for him by now but it does seem the squad is united behind the manager.

You're boring mate - if you think we'll finish above 8th bet me a ton on it - considering we've lost 4 and won 1 of our last 5 something tells me I'll be wiping the floor with ya.

A fool and his money...

Yep...and today was West Hams first away defeat this season......what will you say when we win next week? 'only 2 wins in six'? Its easy to pluck stats out of the air. The point about today was the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.