2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your advocating the return of sam Allardyce and Oumar niasse.
Have you considered a holiday.
Or hypnosis.
I haven't advocated a return for Sam, what I be done is pointed out we took a backward step and appointed a much worse manager, and that was a big mistake.
As for Niasse he couldn't do any worse then DCL

I haven't advocated a return for Sam, what I be done is pointed out we took a backward step and appointed a much worse manager, and that was a big mistake.
As for Niasse he couldn't do any worse then DCL
Have a look back at some of Allardyce's results. The spurs and arsenal games spring to mind .
Niasse would do worse then dcl. He is an abomination of a player. No club wants him .
Things are bad. But let's not be making stuff up.

Have a look back at some of Allardyce's results. The spurs and arsenal games spring to mind .
Niasse would do worse then dcl. He is an abomination of a player. No club wants him .

tbf FS was trying make a mish mash of koeman players work for him, no easy feat .. look where koeman had us.

silva has spent big time on players and now has us in a much worse predicament
but some of you fail to see this and only highlight FS short comings

Joke right? We're you not at the game last time Spurs came to Goodison? Cant pin that on Sam, yes things are bad, let's not delude ourselves into thinking they were worse under Sam, can you please tell me the last time we we're in the relegation zone ?

Joke right? We're you not at the game last time Spurs came to Goodison? Cant pin that on Sam, yes things are bad, let's not delude ourselves into thinking they were worse under Sam, can you please tell me the last time we we're in the relegation zone ?
The 4 nil at spurs I referred to. You are making out we had all these great results under Sam . We were shocking at times.
They were every bit as bad. Were you not at games where people sat and watched with not a murmur or left early or did not even turn up.
Were there any games under Allardyce like the wins v United, arsenal last season.
Silva should be sacked. But the Allardyce era was a lot worse .

The 4 nil at spurs I referred to. You are making out we had all these great results under Sam . We were shocking at times.
They were every bit as bad. Were you not at games where people sat and watched with not a murmur or left early or did not even turn up.
Were there any games under Allardyce like the wins v United, arsenal last season.
Silva should be sacked. But the Allardyce era was a lot worse .
we are not debating that Allardyce was useless and played crap footy

BUT

we are debating the fact that we sacked him , to go get a manager who plays even worse football, has us in an even worse position, despite spending millions and wont stop berating sam for coming in and exceeding at the job he was given (to keep us up)

its a two way street this.

we are not debating that Allardyce was useless and played crap footy

BUT

we are debating the fact that we sacked him , to go get a manager who plays even worse football, has us in an even worse position, despite spending millions and wont stop berating sam for coming in and exceeding at the job he was given (to keep us up)

its a two way street this.
Some are debating that.
Plays worse football. Ffs .
Kept us up. Stevie wonder would have
Ignore. Thought you already were on it Must have Been the name change!

Status
Not open for further replies.