2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't he change it up

Why not have the same faith in kean like DLC

Why not try iwobi in sig position with sig on the right and rich on the left

This zonal marking does my head in. I know others do it but we haven’t got close to mastering it. There is having faith in a system then there is damn stubbornness and refusal to adapt (same goes with formations), either the zonal marking doesn’t work well once other teams work your setup out and yesterday was a classic of that which was a well thought out set piece. Or the players cannot implement the plan or the coaches aren’t getting their point across. I don’t know which it is but it costs us goals and we need to stop it. Our last few managers have been like this refusal to change and be flexible I hear the “have faith give it time” I am one of them but doesn’t mean you carnt adapt and be flexible along the way other teams have us sussed and have game plans that work against us.

We will get relegated if he stays, there isnt 3 worse teams, Watford can easily turn it around, Bruce has been there two minutes and needs time to settle, there isnt 3 worse teams.
This isnt a bad run, its standard Silva

Pickford
Coleman (gulp) Keane Mina Digne
Gomes Gbamin Iwobi
Bernard
Kean Richarlison
Don't care about width we can't cross or head a ball.

something like that at least gives you options. If it’s not working then it become a 3 up top with them all interchanging

or

Gbamin can drop into a 3 and push the fullbacks on into a 3-4-3

nope, we’ll go 4-2-3-1 and just change personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.