2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem there has been a lot of false optimism, I really don't understand why? Are we any better than let's say in 2010/2011? I don't think so. To be honest watching Everton was more enjoyable then, than it is now, because at least we had some heart. I remember people going mad over us losing to Bolton 2-0, now humiliating defeats away from home are the norm, people even moaning about drawing away. I don't really know what's happened to us, because even in Bobby's last season we still in my opinion were more enjoyable to watch now.
There's nothing really to like about our team now, we're not the dogged fighters that we were under Moyes, we don't play attacking football like we did under Bobby. The problem is that as the club know with all the season tickets sold, it's impossible for fans to really express their unhappiness. The problem is that we simply haven't planned our transfers, we could of quite easily tried to sort out a replacement for Lukaku and not just wasted huge amounts of money in the summer of 2017. The problem now is teams like Leicester, Wolves, West Ham even Palace look better than us now. The ridiculous putting random bids in for people at the end, was a sign more of not having a coherent transfer plan and just doing it for appearances.

Ticket sales are nothing compared to tv money any how.

Some players seem to going backwards right now, but what are your thoughts on Richardson ? He's young and temperamental and Silva has played a massive role in his development so far. If Silva leaves it may not be long before Richardson's also heading out the door.

Some players seem to going backwards right now, but what are your thoughts on Richardson ? He's young and temperamental and Silva has played a massive role in his development so far. If Silva leaves it may not be long before Richardson's also heading out the door.
Latest signs of Richarlison's development are...? Missed chances and hot air?

7 points from an available 24
6 goals in 8 games.
Sometimes you have to write that down to realise how poor it is. And all of that from a fixture list handed to us on a plate to get a decent start. He can talk about possession all day long. Cold hard facts are this fella's stats are shocking.
Dont like the merry go round managers thing but in any walk of life if you've made an error dont prolong it.
Said it before. But first manager since mike walker that i really do feel will take us down.

If he isn’t sacked by tomorrow then I truly worry for the direction of this club.

We’ve circled the drain for a while, with 8th place finishes covering up the huge cracks. This could be the season we go down and we have one of, if not the, worst manager in the league in the hot seat.

He’s proven at every club he has been at that terrible runs of form are commonplace. With the exception of about 8 meaningless games at the tail end of last season, his tenure has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Enough is enough now. Get him out of this club.

We are always going to be a stepping stone for the kid anyway. Saying that he definitely is one of those going backwards. At his tender age his trajectory should be upwards. By virtue of that he may not have the interest of clubs he might wish.

People have to understand when BFS gets mentioned it's not bigging him up it's just putting things into perspective that he got us surging up the table in a short time while Silva did not improve us but has put us backwards with more time and lots more money. And if you can't stand people even mentioning BFS then what does that tell you about Silva?

Status
Not open for further replies.