2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Silva says Anthony Gordon is very close to a first team call up;

“Really close. Close. I will tell you unfortunately for him, it is maybe the area of the pitch where we have most quality. Maybe it is the position where competition is hardest. Of course, he can play in the three positions of our front line, he has more or less the same profile as Richarlison. He has quality, and in my opinion, since I came to Everton he is the player closest to a place in the first team”.

Best get a thread prepared for the lad.

“Really close. Close. I will tell you unfortunately for him, it is maybe the area of the pitch where we have most quality. Maybe it is the position where competition is hardest. Of course, he can play in the three positions of our front line, he has more or less the same profile as Richarlison. He has quality, and in my opinion, since I came to Everton he is the player closest to a place in the first team”.

I can understand where he is coming from when he says it is best not to put him into the team after 3 straight defeats, however I do feel that Silva at present in his Short time at Everton has not looked like bedding youngsters into the team like for example Arsenal our doing at present.

He will continue to play your Gylfis, Sniderlain, Walcott sand Coleman’s over younger players and this has been our problem.

Keep playing players who are either out of form or completely past it

does he actually want to play Gordon or does he want to keep fans on side with the youngster everyone wants to see eh eh eh eh

I can understand where he is coming from when he says it is best not to put him into the team after 3 straight defeats, however I do feel that Silva at present in his Short time at Everton has not looked like bedding youngsters into the team like for example Arsenal our doing at present.

He will continue to play your Gylfis, Sniderlain, Walcott sand Coleman’s over younger players and this has been our problem.

Keep playing players who are either out of form or completely past it

Arsenal have only really done it in the Europa League though.

In the league they've played mostly the same team from last year, bar Luiz and Pepe.

Saka has started the last two league games because he played really well on his debut.

Arsenal have been gash this season yet are fourth. Because they've got a world class striker.

We don't really have a striker who is top-six quality, which has made Silva's job harder.

It doesn't let him off the hook, he keeps making the same mistakes. But it's a lot harder to build when you don't have goals in your team to bide you time.

Massive failing in the last window (as happy as I am that we signed Kean).

Anthony Fraudon more like. BOOOOO!

Someone needs to hurry up and make it, I want to win the first to write him off and call him GASH world cup. Fat Al down the boozer owes me a packet of Scampi Fries if I call it.

If he had the balls to play DCL and Kean against the yard dog teams, I'd at least respect the fact he was trying to find a solution. He's not going to do that though...It'll be DCL and Sigurdsson tomorrow and we'll lose.

Sack please.

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.